Sandra Fluke has met terminal velocity

Sam1

Sandra Fluke finally fizzled out. I guess even her own party is tired of her BS lies... Condoms are free everywhere, birth control pills cost $10 without insurance at some pharmacies and not having sex is also free. She was spending more in tuition than many families make in a year and telling you she can't afford a couple bucks per year.

She gave a speech outside of a "Sak 'N Save" in Reno and a total of 10 people showed up. My guess is that it was her, 6 reporters and 3 people walking into the store.

http://www.rgj.com/a...nter-stage-Reno

Just go away!

Edited by Sam1

People now do not want to be held responsible for their careless decisions. They dont want to look at the long term of thier choices just what feels good at the moment. In the words of Si "Hey" if you wanna have sex and produce offspring be ready to raise them and not ask me too. I have my own children that I'm raising.

• Like 2

I think it is hilarious that a harpy like Sandra Fluke is a great spokesperson for the demorat crowd. She embodies everything that most people are not; and that even the kindest of us despise. I hope she keeps helpin these clowns. I say, "....Keep up the good work Sandra!!!...."!

leroy

• Like 1

How offensive that you would deride this wonderful women of integrity and honor. She was just struggling to make it through the difficult world of education.

You're right. It was a heated moment. Hopefully I don't lose my sponsors.

• Like 1

I think it is hilarious that a harpy like Sandra Fluke is a great spokesperson for the demorat crowd. She embodies everything that most people are not; and that even the kindest of us despise. I hope she keeps helpin these clowns. I say, "....Keep up the good work Sandra!!!...."!

leroy

Birth control should be readily available for Fluke, we don't need people like her reproducing.

She embodies everything that most people are not; and that even the kindest of us despise.

This is the part I despise the most. In here testimony/falsimony she tried to use the rape of a woman (just ignore the cancer references) to further her cause with that Law Students for Reproductive Justice group she works for.

One student told us that she knew birth control

wasn’t covered, and she assumed that’s how Georgetown’s insurance handled all of women’s

sexual healthcare, so when she was raped, she didn’t go to the doctor even to be examined or

tested for sexually transmitted infections because she thought insurance wasn’t going to cover

something like that, something that was related to a woman’s reproductive health.

Am not a woman, but would guess that if a woman is raped, worrying about what your health insurance covers would be the last friggin' thing on your mind.

I'm surprised she wasn't aborted by her parents. What's wrong with the liberals? They sometimes confuse me.

Oh! That's right. It's for something else. Thank you Margaret Sanger! Saving society, one fetus at a time.

Her political beliefs and statements aside, if it was a guy bagging women every chance he got would you be calling him derogatory names in the like of "slut" or "skank"?

If that guy had the expectation that I should be the one paying for his contraception, then yes.

I was making a joke over the reaction over Rush's comments. I could care less how many dudes are knocking out her snatch. She is a jizz guzzling thunderslut because she claims she is "entitled" to contraception. She ain't entitled to jack. If she want to sling her snooch she can pay to keep from getting pregnant. I paid for my rubbers when I was in school. What makes her so damn special?

• Like 2

If that guy had the expectation that I should be the one paying for his contraception, then yes.

I was making a joke over the reaction over Rush's comments. I could care less how many dudes are knocking out her snatch. She is a jizz guzzling thunderslut because she claims she is "entitled" to contraception. She ain't entitled to jack. If she want to sling her snooch she can pay to keep from getting pregnant. I paid for my rubbers when I was in school. What makes her so damn special?

I think that you missed the part where I said, "Her political beliefs and statements aside...."

Those same guys aren't exactly lining up to support the child they father, so the mother gets your tax dollars to support the child in the form of WIC, Food Stamps, and direct state support. How is that better than paying for rubbers? Then you have them also getting things like AIDS and Herpes. Since they tend to be the younger guys who don't feel the need to pay for health insurance, who do you think pays that bill?

I think that you missed the part where I said, "Her political beliefs and statements aside...."

Those same guys aren't exactly lining up to support the child they father, so the mother gets your tax dollars to support the child in the form of WIC, Food Stamps, and direct state support. How is that better than paying for rubbers? Then you have them also getting things like AIDS and Herpes. Since they tend to be the younger guys who don't feel the need to pay for health insurance, who do you think pays that bill?

I don't condone anyone taking money that isn't theirs. The fact that others do it in different capacities doesn't remove this hooker from the equation of being an entitled waste of oxygen.

I don't condone anyone taking money that isn't theirs. The fact that others do it in different capacities doesn't remove this hooker from the equation of being an entitled waste of oxygen.

Yes, but do you get on a public venue and call them names similar to "Slut"? Be honest!