Liberal conspiracy theories

• Moderators

I think some of the lefties out there are starting to get really concerned that O isn't going to be able to pull this one out. In the past week I have seen multiple people posting on the Facebook about Romney and Bain Capital buying up voting machines or some such nonsense. These kind of whack job theories appear to me to be born out of fear and the more they are repeated, the greater and more widespread the fear.

So, post here the crazy theories of how Romney is going to steal the election (just like GWB!) that you come across.

He's going to say mean things about Obama's record, which is clearly George Bush's and the Republicans' fault. It's so unfair! He will also keep black and brown people from voting, because having a driver's license is a luxury that only the white man can acheive.

EDIT: Oh yea (not liberal)... he will hold Gary Johnson to 1% in the national polls by pretending he doesn't exist :)

Edited by mikegideon

He's going to say mean things about Obama's record, which is clearly George Bush's and the Republicans' fault. It's so unfair! He will also keep black and brown people from voting, because having a driver's license is a luxury that only the white man can acheive.

EDIT: Oh yea (not liberal)... he will hold Gary Johnson to 1% in the national polls by pretending he doesn't exist :)

That voter i.d. crap really eats at me. Even if someone were using voter i.d. as a means of suppression, how difficult would it have been to get a freaking state issued photo i.d. over the last four years. Even If the cost were $100, the lazy, irresponsible bastards have had four years to save $100. There is no excuse! Some things are just too stupid.

• Like 6

These kind of whack job theories appear to me to be born out of fear and the more they are repeated, the greater and more widespread the fear.

So, post here the crazy theories of how Romney is going to steal the election (just like GWB!) that you come across.

They are the same “whack jobs†that are predicting a Federal government takeover or Martial law. So everything should be oaky for them. Obama will invoke Martial law, we won’t have an election, and everyone will live happily ever after.

Or…. Romney gets elected, the Federal Troops that are staged to take over major cities stand down, and we see how Romney does. biggrin.gif

It seems the kookyness never goes away it just changes sides. I'd have to say just about every whack job theory I've heard about Obama canceling elections, declaring himself dictator and rounding up disarmed citizens to herd into FEMA camps I've heard at one point and time about Bush as well.

The faces have changed but the theory's are the same load of crap regardless. What really cracks me up is that in both cases there are so many legitimate issues that I just can't understand why someone would resort to grasping at straws. Especially stupid straws that make you sound so crazy, that intelligent people begin to dismiss anything you say out of hand.

Oh well, like I said I haven't heard anything original yet out of either party, I'm sure it's even more obvious to some of you guys that have been paying attention decades longer than me.

• Like 2

Martial law is OK with me as long as they give me a free phone and enough food stamps to buy beer.

I'd be willing to try that if it were a true matial law and things were run by the head generals of the five branches of military. A governing body of five men who honor the first two amendments. How much worse could it get? At least something would actually get done.

Oh god, did i just type that out loud?

Edited by Caster
Well, the UN is going to ensure the liberals are getting a chance to vote. Yes, the UN is sending observers here for the election.

I didn't belive when I heard it last night but Google revealed they are sending 44 to observe.

Dolomite

When I read that yesterday, I literally boiled over.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'd be willing to try that if it were a true matial law and things were run by the head generals of the five branches of military. A governing body of five men who honor the first two amendments. How much worse could it get? At least something would actually get done.

If those five were Moe, Larry, Curly, Shemp, and Joe we'd still be better off. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Well, the UN is going to ensure the liberals are getting a chance to vote. Yes, the UN is sending observers here for the election.

I didn't belive when I heard it last night but Google revealed they are sending 44 to observe.

Dolomite

How will the UN soldiers identify the liberals?

Edited by tnhawk

Dolomite

I wonder how many they are sending to Chicago? After all, all those dead people have a difficult time getting around so I hope someone helps them get back after they've voted.

I guess the one's that died before the horseless carriage days (and therefore have no DL) are just SOL and disenfranchised. ROTFLMAO

• Like 1

That voter i.d. crap really eats at me. Even if someone were using voter i.d. as a means of suppression, how difficult would it have been to get a freaking state issued photo i.d. over the last four years. Even If the cost were $100, the lazy, irresponsible bastards have had four years to save $100. There is no excuse! Some things are just too stupid.

I'm with you on this.

I've had this argument with a couple of liberal friends of mine and they've yet to explain to me how the voter ID law keeps anyone from voting, except of course, those who can't legally vote.

It's beyond ridiculous for anyone to claim that anyone eligible to vote in TN can't do so for lack of an ID...the state will practically send a state trooper to hand deliver one to you if you can't find any other way to get one but more to the point, how many people who are eligible to vote and want to vote don't already have an acceptable ID already?

The only people really being disenfranchised this election are our military members stationed oversees. :mad:

• Like 1

Colin Powell was once one of those wasn't he and look how screwed up he seems to be now? Still claiming he's a Republican but willing still endorsing Obama; apparently willing to overlook the simple truth that Obama has failed at everything he's tried during his first term.

Maybe making it to General isn't what it used to be back when I was in uniform. :shrug:

I read today on Channel 5 news that the Tennessee Court of appeals has ruled the voter ID law to be legal. . . but, that election officials must accept an ID issued by the Memphis library. ????? I bet they're pumping out the cards like crazy. A lot of dead people like to read...

Edited by billyscott
I read today on Channel 5 news that the Tennessee Court of appeals has ruled the voter ID law to be legal. . . but, that election officials must accept an ID issued by the Memphis library. ????? I bet they're pumping out the cards like crazy. A lot of dead people like to read...

If TN goes Blue for Obama, we'll know why.

• Like 1