Tennessean Newspaper Endorses Rommey

I'll say. They must want to boost circulation. I can't imagine any other reason. Nashville is a big blue dot on the TN map.

My Memphis is a blue blob on the TN map. Nyaaaahhh!

I don't know if the Commie Appeal here does endorsements. If they do, I won't know. I sure as hell don't read it.

Yeh, but it's kinda obscured on the map being so far to the left, almost like being in Arkansas. J/K :D

Nashville is like "center mass" on a target.

Edited by 6.8 AR
  • Admin Team

I had to click on the link because I didn't believe it. I stopped subscribing when they raised the price to $0.35 because I no longer felt like it was worth the paper it was printed on.

It was a hesitant endorsement at best, but I feel like that's kind of where a lot of our nation is.

Read the posts after the Tennessean endorsement for a laugh. A lot of liberals with exploding heads!

Yep, and this is one of my favorite comments...

"I voted Wednesday at Bellvue. Crowds were long, had trouble finding a parking place. Republicans everywhere...!! Could be a lanslide!!! Has business picked up???"

I think it is funny that so many people mention in the comments that the only problem they have is with the tennessean being biased and taking a political stance.

Yet they were never up in arms over it when the Tennessean wrote very pro-liberal articles.

:shake:

Yep, and this is one of my favorite comments...

"I voted Wednesday at Bellvue. Crowds were long, had trouble finding a parking place. Republicans everywhere...!! Could be a lanslide!!! Has business picked up???"

I saw that post too. Made me giggle.

Guest ThePunisher

I'll say. They must want to boost circulation. I can't imagine any other reason. Nashville is a big blue dot on the TN map.

Exactly. I stopped subscription nearly twenty years ago.

They probably endorse Romeny because he's a big government Democrat when you look close. Just listen to him, he doesn't oppose Obama on much, he just thinks he can do it all better. And I'm sure he probably can do it slightly better when it comes to budgets and business. But all the big government bloat isn't going to go anywhere with Romney. Trust me. Proof is how he ran his own state - like a Democrat.

I'm voting Romney because I have no other choice.

One day I hope we can get a true conservative, (I'd take a Reagan conservative), or a real common sense Libertarian. :)

• Like 1

My Memphis is a blue blob on the TN map. Nyaaaahhh!

I don't know if the Commie Appeal here does endorsements. If they do, I won't know. I sure as hell don't read it.

The Commie Appeal would shut down before endorsing a Republican.

• Like 1
.... The Commie Appeal would shut down before endorsing a Republican.....

And if they did shut down they would, in one final act of hate - - - publish all of the names and addresses of every HCP holder in Tennessee!

• Like 1