Thomas Sowell – Race Riots If Obama Loses

Guest AmericanWorkMule

C'mon Link. Do you really believe that everybody on TGO (except you) is batsh#t crazy? I'll agree that a lot of insane stuff gets tossed in, but there are usually rational voices too. No need to make it sound like the entire site is contaminated.

No sir, I would never think that. There is a lot of knowledge on TGO. I frequently gain invaluable information in these threads. I enjoy the debates and even the differing opinions. What I can't stand are the daily rants by Uncle Fester when he is off his meds. That does not work for me and I think that grown men should be ashamed of behaving in that manner.

Also, there is nothing wrong with batsh#t crazy as long as it's in moderation. It should'nt be a lifestyle.

Edited by LINKS2K
  • Like 2

No sir, I would never think that. There is a lot of knowledge on TGO. I frequently gain invaluable information in these threads. I enjoy the debates and even the differing opinions. What I can't stand are the daily rants by Uncle Fester when he is off his meds. That does not work for me and I think that grown men should be ashamed of behaving in that manner.

Also, there is nothing wrong with batsh#t crazy as long as it's in moderation. It should'nt be a lifestyle.

I sometime use it as stress relief. Poke the crazy man and see if he blows :)

Some race hustlers in this country won't be satisfied until they foment a race war and get their asses whipped. Then they'll start planning the next one. Semper Vigilo et Paratus!

It will be an ass whippin' with plenty of pent up energy too. I know some guys that are plumb sick of it :)

Some race hustlers in this country won't be satisfied until they foment a race war and get their asses whipped. Then they'll start planning the next one. Semper Vigilo et Paratus!

Van Jones is still trying to whoop up a race war for his revolution. Hes the one who came up with the

"Occupy " crowds and is probably planning more right now. He'll get his, eventually. Same with the

Black Panthers, bunch of fools.

The problem is that rational people are not the ones who riot.

They are the ones who settle it after they are dragged in to it. Rational; people are also the ones who have

to deal with our problems, politically speaking, when they get out of hand, also. Just have to be pushed way

too much past the point of no return, it seems.

Too much work to riot...they'll run their traps on Twitter from their obama phones...they can do that from their couch within reach of their beer and within ewarshot of American Idols got talent.

If some of them were to find the will to do anything else...hopefully they run into someone prepared. Funny how watching your riot "leader" turn into a canoehead will stifle the rage. Guess getting spatterred with your homies gray matter will change your attitude

Sad thing is that the people who will use the election as an excuse to riot or act a fool, probably didn't even bother to vote. Not that I'm complaining about them not voting…the less uninformed idiots voting the better. But I get tired of people complaining about the government or their sucky lives but are too lazy to do anything about it.

Sent from my iPhone way back in the woods…

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AmericanWorkMule
TOLD YOU!
ha ha... well. kind of

Obama re-election protest escalates at Univ. of Mississippi; racial slurs, 2 arrests reported

[quote]A protest at the University of Mississippi against the re-election of President Barack Obama grew into crowd of about 400 people with shouted racial slurs as rumors of a riot spread on social media. Two people were arrested on minor charges.[/quote]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/higher-education/obama-re-election-protest-escalates-at-univ-of-mississippi-racial-slurs-2-arrests-reported/2012/11/07/1722d70a-2946-11e2-aaa5-ac786110c486_story.html