The Walking Dead Season 3!!

CM1021

Seems that's it's a sure bet that if anyone is in any kind of relationship that something horrible will happen to at least one of them.

Carol (MIA) l&Sofia (dead)
Laurie and Shane (both KIA)
Hershel (lost leg) and his daughters
Merle (lost hand) and Darly
Andrea and her sister Amy (KIA)
Etc etc

Therefore something bad WILL happen to Maggie or Glenn
I'm hoping it's Glenn because he's such a pu$$y

I missed the first two seasons but got caught up when amc ran every episode back to back before season 3 started and got hooked. I have no idea how things go in the comic but I enjoy finding out.

I am glad the guy in prison was able to find him some slippers for evening relaxation lol
[quote name='hlb14' timestamp='1353365266' post='848435']
I missed the first two seasons but got caught up when amc ran every episode back to back before season 3 started and got hooked. I have no idea how things go in the comic but I enjoy finding out.

I am glad the guy in prison was able to find him some slippers for evening relaxation lol
[/quote]

Heard that definitely gotta have comfy feet in the ZA
[quote name='JKGlock17' timestamp='1353375464' post='848534']
Heard that definitely gotta have comfy feet in the ZA
[/quote]

The slippers actually make sense to me. Kind of like in Zombieland where they talk about 'the little things' and how Tallahassee is looking for a Twinkie. Maybe the same reason Dale held on to that worn-out Winnebago (not like they couldn't have commandeered a nicer, newer setup) and why Carl wears Rick's old duty hat - just little things to make the overall horror of the big things survivable.
[quote name='JAB' timestamp='1353431389' post='848768']
The slippers actually make sense to me. Kind of like in Zombieland where they talk about 'the little things' and how Tallahassee is looking for a Twinkie. Maybe the same reason Dale held on to that worn-out Winnebago (not like they couldn't have commandeered a nicer, newer setup) and why Carl wears Rick's old duty hat - just little things to make the overall horror of the big things survivable.
[/quote]

Think you nailed it. Tho with Carl I think it's more like he can "pretend" he is his dad, and thus emotionally step outside himself and do what he has to do. I mean he is a kid, and unless he's going to wind up a sociopath like Merle he has to do something to cope.
[quote name='Makiaveli' timestamp='1353451588' post='848911']

Think you nailed it. Tho with Carl I think it's more like he can "pretend" he is his dad, and thus emotionally step outside himself and do what he has to do. I mean he is a kid, and unless he's going to wind up a sociopath like Merle he has to do something to cope.
[/quote]

Well said but it might be better for him to become a little unstable to grow up in this place
[quote name='Murgatroy' timestamp='1353898274' post='850661']

WTF? How long have they been waiting for a scene like that to pitch us some food?[/quote]

No joke I saw that and had a pretty good laugh, especially when they made the tasty comment
[quote name='sL1k' timestamp='1353899419' post='850680']
Glenn has turned out to be quite the bada$$
[/quote]

Yes, yes he is! It will be fun to watch the group assault Woodbury. It was smart thinking to toss in flash bangs and tear gas. Though, if Ricks group didnt bring masks it tear gas could back fire on them. A full on assault can/will be costly in lives and it looks like the preview of next weeks shows something along those lines.
I still think Glenn should have just shot Merle when he had the chance. I mean you run around making moving head shots at way further distances. If they are that good he should have no problem with a well placed shot on a stationary target at close range. Of course that wouldn't do much to advance the storyline.
Guest rebeldrummer
[quote name='maroonandwhite' timestamp='1353946905' post='850802']
So did anyone notice the crooked gun barrel on the gun the guard was holding? The guard on the wall at Woodbury. I got a good laugh out of that.
[/quote]

man..I was just getting on here to ask this SAME question! i was like...WHA!??! ((rewind)) WHAT>?!?!? ha ha ha....
gotta love hollywood
[quote name='Hershmeister' timestamp='1353933296' post='850737']
Take back what I said about Glenn. Dude!

Kinda crappy that the dude in the cabin wakes up with trespassers and a minute later is stabbed dead and fed to zed. Talk about a bad morning!
[/quote]

Did you notice where Michonne stabbed that dude? To me, it looked like the blade went through his shoulder area, maybe somewhere just underneath the collar bone. Probably hit some major arteries and created quite a bleeder but not a CNS wound nor a heart/lung wound. Not what I would think would be an instant kill. In other words, while they may never address it, I'm thinking the dude was unconscious and destined to bleed to death but possibly still alive when they tossed him out the front door to become Walker Chow. The fact that Rick decided to do that without even double checking to see if he was dead or not really made a statement about how much he has changed, to my mind. In season one, he probably would have drawn his gun on someone who was trying to do such a thing but now he is doing such things, himself. Edited by JAB