How much do you follow sports?

How much do you follow sports?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you follow sports?

• I know all the stats, about every player and what the coach ate for dinner.
    • I catch the games and know who won or lost.
    • Don't really watch sports.

Baseball and Hockey i couldnt care less about.

NFL is my fav sport, im currently in 5 fantasy leagues. Then the NBA is my second fav.. but i dont get into it unless its a big matchup like the Heat and Lakers or its the playoffs.

I root for Dale Jr in nascar but dont watch it.

Dont like Golf.

I like some college when Vols are playing.

I gave up on Fantasy Football for several reasons:

1. I ended up cheering against my favorite teams sometimes.

2. I ended up watching obscure games that normally I would not have.

3. I didn't like catching opponents on their high game of the year each week, while I led the league in scoring, by a lot. Lots of bad beats. Yeah, sour grapes.

Otherwise, I love football, both college and pros. Next basketball, both college and NBA. Baseball only during the World Series and then only to cheer against the Yankees.

I grew up about 100 miles south of St. Louis, MO. So this one is a no brainer.

Go Cardinals! They kicked the Nationals butts tonight! Won it in the last inning.....again!

I've been watching them play since I was a little kid. They almost always fight their way back into a game.

Edited by Seabeejason

Years ago I kind of enjoyed watching the Braves. Then there were all the player's strikes where millionaires were bitching about not getting paid enough for playing a damn game and that soured my stomach against major league baseball. Other than that, if I tried really, really hard I might be able to give less of a damn about sports than I do...nah, probably not.

When I was a kid and dad was home (he was a long haul truck driver so he was away a lot) he never watched sports. Instead, on weekends when there was nothing but sports on he'd be outside 'working' on one of the cars (whether it needed it or not.) I guess that is why I never got into sports, myself - I was usually out there with him. I sure wish I'd picked up more about working on cars, though (truth be told I could do some work on older cars like we had back then but newer cars with all the computer stuff, nope.)

• Like 1