Debate?

Sorry to put you out for the clarification of the next debate. But thanks for answering. What better way of researching than getting an answer from OS.

I'm not quite ready for taking the grumpy pills yet. When age does it start kicking in, 63 or 64?

Actually, you should be right about my same age, so you should know, even though you claim 93.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

Loved when Obama talked about so many can't afford to go to college. Who the hell paid for his college. Nobody knows.

Scholarships and student loans!

Sorry to put you out for the clarification of the next debate. But thanks for answering. What better way of researching than getting an answer from OS.

I'm not quite ready for taking the grumpy pills yet. What age does it start kicking in, 63 or 64?

OS was grumpy in his 20's :)

Guest ThePunisher

Scholarships and grants come by easier if you are a foreign student. Maybe that's why he won't release his college records and transcripts.

Edited by ThePunisher
Guest 6.8 AR

I heard a Saudi Prince or someone like that paid for it at one of the colleges. Yep, there's old Snopes again.

Edited by 6.8 AR

I heard a Saudi Prince or someone like that paid for it at one of the colleges. Yep, there's old Snopes again.

Not according to this! But I am surprised his book(s??) sold that well!
Guest 6.8 AR

I doubt he even wrote them.

There's a guy who writes at American Thinker who has talked about his books and

his background at length. You might want to go there to read up on Barack. Lots

of interesting perspective.

Edited by 6.8 AR
Guest ArmyVeteran37214

Imagine what the debate would have really looked like if Gary Johnson had been there. Romney and Obama would have had to actually make some sense. Cause the nonsense that took place was a circus act. No real difference between R and O. Just a 2 headed dragon.

CNN Poll: 47% Chose Neither After 2012 Presidential Debate

http://www.sodahead....&new=1&scroll=1

http://xrepublic.tv/node/474

aASJZ.jpg

Edited by ArmyVeteran37214
Guest 6.8 AR

Well, glad to see you back, Armyveteran, but Romney did say he wanted to get rid of those

"too big to fail status'" for those big banks you have under the pictures. I thought that was quite telling,

didn't you?

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

Well, glad to see you back, Armyveteran, but Romney did say he wanted to get rid of those

"too big to fail status'" for those big banks you have under the pictures. I thought that was quite telling,

didn't you?

Much more needs to be done than just break up the too big to fail banks. Get rid of Federal Reserve, which is a private banking cartel.

I didn't get to watch the debate live, however I did watch a playback of a stream where Gary Johnson was reacting to what R and O were saying in the debate. That video is in the second link in my post above. Just scroll down a tad bit and its on the left. It's a little over an hour long. Or google, Gov Gary Johnson Debate, its on youtube.

Guest ThePunisher

Didn't Johnson get a chance in a couple R primary debates, and just didn't measure up as Presidential material. Sorry Johnson, but you blew your chance.

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

Didn't Johnson get a chance in a couple R primary debates, and just didn't measure up as Presidential material. Sorry Johnson, but you blew your chance.

Johnson got pushed out by the GOP early on, so he really didn't get an opportunity from the beginning of the republican primaries. Hence he is running under the Libertarian Party now.

Guest 6.8 AR

I get the feeling Johnson and maybe one or two more got pushed out, but the voters did make an overwhelming

choice. There are a lot of Republicans starting to agree about the Fed. I still think Romney fooled many of us by

his command of the issues at this debate. CNN polled a large percentage of Democrats over Republicans in their

poll of the debate and Romney still won by 67-25 and the polls this week will probably show a marked gain by

Romney. even if you say Obama was asleep or bored or just not wanting to be there, which I say was all of the above,

Obama can't win an argument with his record. Romney took control of the debate with the right answers and showed

60+ million viewers that he is a leader. I think he did better than Reagan against Carter(there you go again).

He showed the kind of skills a leader should have for the job. I'm not worried about his foreign policy, either. A

good leader will surround himself with a good support team, and I imagine that's why he was so successful at Bain

Capital.

He isn't scared to get his hands dirty and it put him back firmly in the race.

I can't criticize Gary Johnson. I just don't see him doing any more than Ralph Nader usually does. Libertarians need

to work on their message and work on a ground up strategy by winning local races and educating the citizen/voter

what libertarianism means when compared to the founder's message. when they do that, they will start winning.

They would get my vote!

If we have friends in the battleground states, we should be pushing them to get out and work for Romney. I think he

can win this and bigger than most think.

It's time to move on isn't it?

GJ will not be president and may well be known as the Ross Perot of this generation, actually Perot probably had a better chance of winning.

GJ and other Libertarian representatives have 4yrs to get their message out and convince the voters that they are the better choice.

Recognize the facts and get behind the team that can remove this communist from office otherwise if they don't then they (the Libertarians) will be even more irrelevant in 2016.

Edited by kieefer

GJ and other Libertarian representatives have 4yrs to get their message out and convince the voters that they are the better choice.

Recognize the facts and get behind the team that can remove this communist from office otherwise if they don't then they will be even more irrelevant in 2016.

I figure that will be even more impossible if they help Obama get reelected.