So this is what a 1250 dolar glock looks like

jcoosi

Don't care what he's got in it. I'm not paying for someone else's modifications. They can leave them on or replace them with OE; I'm only offering the market value of the gun, not the accessories. If that's not to the seller's liking, he can keep it or do something else with it.

Edited by DaddyO
  • Like 1

Maybe he accounted for the wear/gas spent, range cost, ammo for the "dial in", gunsmithing, taxes, time to research all the add ons, and a small bump of profit.

Then again, maybe he's not very good at math?

Don't care what he's got in it. I'm not paying for someone else's modifications. They can leave them on or replace them with OE; I'm only offering the market value of the gun, not the accessories. If that's not to the buyer's liking, he can keep it or do something else with it.

This. $500 gun + $500 in parts does not equal $1000 gun.

• Like 1
I'll "dial in" anyone's Glock for only $200, this is a great service I offer and will really make your Glock a sweet shooter.

Well you have to love capitalism, ill do the same service for $150. :P

Guest Lester Weevils

Duracoat has a gold color but the internet color swatch doesn't look anything like gold. I think it is possible to hire-out plating in gold-color titanium nitride, but dunno if they can put that coating on plastic.

But a genuine gold-looking glock ought to bring high dollars from some customers. Maybe even better price if you could figure out how to embed pearlite grips.

Ok, I edited about 30 sec after I posted, because I realized that. How the heck did you see what I removed??

I guess I just happened to be on the page when you posted, and then looked at the link, and quoted you, without refreshing my screen. since you posted while I was looking at the screen it wont show the edit until it refreshes