When did this start? Liquor Enemas?

Guest 270win

when we help customers purchase wine or liquor for weddings or other parties we use a simple formula to determine how much the customer needs. It is based on how an average person metabolizes alcohol.

Two drinks the first hour and one drink for every hour there after. This formula is designed to help insure no one is drunk at the end of the party.

Of course some guests will drink faster and drink more but the total intent of what we recommend is for people to remain below the legal limits of intoxication.

This story just keeps on giving. They held a press conference in the middle of campus:

http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/tennessee-fraternity-denies-buttchugging-charge-in-press-conference-that-really-happened.php

That was the biggest load of bull#### I have ever heard. Let me sum up what they said. Lie, lie, lie, deny, lie, lie, call cops and medical staff liars.

It's so funny watching all those d-bags standing in the back like secret service.

Guest Lester Weevils

when we help customers purchase wine or liquor for weddings or other parties we use a simple formula to determine how much the customer needs. It is based on how an average person metabolizes alcohol.

Two drinks the first hour and one drink for every hour there after. This formula is designed to help insure no one is drunk at the end of the party.

Of course some guests will drink faster and drink more but the total intent of what we recommend is for people to remain below the legal limits of intoxication.

That sounds like a great system!

Mommy and Daddy must have enough money to throw at a sorry attempt to cover up what a retard their son is.

Someone will come forward shortly with a video or photos taken via a cell phone which will prove this idiot to be the liar.

Must be bunches of money if he's gonna sue everybody

First off, butt chugging saves brain cells. It's obvious butt chuggers didn't have many to start with. :screwy: Second now i know how the drinking term "bottoms up" got started. :cheers:

Edited by greenego

Pretty sure it's a Texas specialty, like Lone Star.

Close. Had two tastes of it when I was at McAllister Army ammunition plant in Oklahoma in the 80's. There were about thirty of us and we were thirsty for some suds that weekend. Sent two runners to a McAllister State liquor store and all they had was that Pearl formaldehyde. They bought their last 7 cases and brought it back.

I'm here to tell y'all, I thought a beer was never brewed I couldn't pour down my gullet. I've traveled the world and sampled brews in third and fourth world countries. I've tasted some of the worst home made beer ever created in an unsanitary bath tub, and lied my ass of drinking the whole thing as I complimented the brewer.

Popped the first can and took a swig and immediately spit it out, pronto. Man, that beer sat in the sun or got spoiled somehow, so I popped open a second can. I've never had the opportunity where I was forced to drink 100 degree Fahrenheit, 7 day old urine for survival but, the urine would go down much better than that Pearl.