Buyer Beware of Online Ammo Vendor

Guest MrsArmyWife

Guest MrsArmyWife

I recently had a run in with this vendor based out of Farmington, CT. Parent company goes by Delmic Enterprises, LLC "dba" Target Sports USA and/or DiscountAmmoSales.com. They currently have 9 complaints with the CT BBB, going on 10!

I recently placed an order with them, I do admit, they have good prices. But when I received the package, I noticed that the ammo I got was not what I ordered. I called Customer Service and told them about their error. He said that I shouldn't be complaining because I supposedly got a better one. I told him, that's fine and dandy, but my husband specifically requested a particular kind. I continually told him that the order is incorrect. He asked to speak to my husband because I was "ignorant" of the differences. I told him he was in Afghanistan and he can call there if he wants. He was rude, curt, and provided poor service! After yelling at me, he said fine and that he would issue an RMA and refund. I told him I didn't want a refund and all I wanted was an exchange - that simple. He flat out said NO! I asked "why" and unbelievably, he said "Because I don't want to!" WOW!

I understand I am new to all this, but I placed an order based on the instructions my husband gave me. He wanted a particular type/kind and that's what I ordered. Regardless if what they shipped is better, they still provided me the wrong product. Instead of educating me, I was yelled at, insulted, and belittled! I just wanted to share my experience with folks looking to buy ammo online. Buyer Beware! Very military unfriendly and rude! Please pass it on!

Yeah that sucks.

Buying ammo for husband? I speak for many men on here, and we love you!

Anyway, like anything else, I always check out a company first before sending my money out. Of course even that isn't always a guarantee.

I will say you can post up questions about local or out of town vendors and there is most

Ikely someone on here that has used them.

Nothing is safe but can be safer with multiple checks.

Welcome

MrsArmyWife, welcome to TGO, thank yall for yalls service to our Country.(Yes both of you, wifes give very needed support to their men)

Can I ask what kind of ammo yall are looking for.

There are vendors here that sell ammo as well and will treat yall right.

I know price is an issue, but good customer service is good as well.

Welcome to TGO. And thank you for your service. When dealing with customer service reps, I usually never deal with the person that answers the phone. When calling, explain the problem if the person answering the phone can't fix the problem ask to speak to his/her supervisor. If they are not available then ask who is available above their head. The guy answering the phone is usually some guy who gets paid to answer the phone and has no real power. I wish all customer service was as good as what I try to provide but unfortunately it is not. I would call back during regular business hours and ask to speak with the boss. If he can't make it right then complain to everyone you know and on the www. It is a powerful tool. Thanks for the heads up because most of us buy a lot of ammo.

JTM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome. Just to put it out there, I've had great experiences with www.ammunitiontogo.com. Good customer service experience too.
I like them also. SGAMMO is good also. Ma'am I too thank you for your service.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2