Absolute blithering idiots.

I'd opine that he could have won this time, with just a platform of "I told you so 4 years ago".

I agree 100%.

I really think this election is about who stays home. All Romney should have to do is exploit Obama's record. Just the fact that Guantanamo is still open should keep a large portion of O voters home.

I agree 100%.

I really think this election is about who stays home. All Romney should have to do is exploit Obama's record. Just the fact that Guantanamo is still open should keep a large portion of O voters home.

Add to that the war that is still being fought.

Edited by LINKS2K

How many of have heard Glenn Beck's Moron Trivia?

Yeah, there are a lot of dumb people/obama voters out there.

Listened to that yesterday.

Question: Name 2 planets other than Earth

Answers: ......Silence.

Really? That's how dumb people are? It's sad, very sad.

I just wish I could believe that there aren't as many dumb one's on the Republican side, but I don't believe that. Yes, they will know Obama is black, but I suspect they wouldn't give much better answers on a lot of the other questions. I don't think we want to get in a pissing contest of who has the dumber bottom voter pool.

I could easily find enough to make a 15 minute video to stereotype our side too. It is funny (and sad) to listen to though.

Edited by Hozzie
  • Like 1

None of those people in the interviews are going to vote. Not that it matters, since it is New York. The advantage our system has is that people too lazy to educate themselves on the candidates and understand the issues are usually too lazy to vote.

It amazes me they have no problem finding people like this. I don't think I've ever met anyone this stupid, but they have them lined up.

• Like 1
  • Moderators

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘â€. . . . . . . . . .``~.,

. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-â€. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,

. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . â€:,

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,

. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}

. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}

. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:â€. . . ./

. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./

. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./

. . . . . . /(_. . â€~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/

. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .â€=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~â€; /. .. .}

. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .â€=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /†. . . ./. .. ../

. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../

. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-â€

. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\

. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__

,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,

. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

i thought the nimrod said if things weren't fixed by now he would not run for re-election

oh well show me an honest politician

Somewhat close, here's his actual quote with Matt Lauer in 2009

“Look, I’m at the start of my administration. One nice thing about the situation I find myself in is that I will be held accountable. You know, I’ve got four years. And, you know, a year from now I think people are going to see that we’re starting to make some progress,†Obama said. “But there’s still going to be some pain out there. If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.†BHO

Don't laugh too hard, he was lying to us again.

Jay Leno used to do a segment called "Jay Walking" where he would ask people on the street incredibly simple questions and get really dumb answers. One in particular I remember the guy was a college history major that thought Lincoln was a founding father and didn't know what was at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. I was having a political discussion with my 19 year old son the other day and told him he will learn there are a lot of really stupid people in the world.

Jay Leno used to do a segment called "Jay Walking" where he would ask people on the street incredibly simple questions and get really dumb answers. One in particular I remember the guy was a college history major that thought Lincoln was a founding father and didn't know what was at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. I was having a political discussion with my 19 year old son the other day and told him he will learn there are a lot of really stupid people in the world.

They should have two programs going for history majors:

1. History as it actually happened

2. History that blames southern white America for everything bad that happened

And could they actually call it by the proper war type it was? It was an attempt of State Governments to Secede from the Union, not a Civil War.

The educational system is failing? Nope. Failed. Needs a full on overhaul, or the Country will follow.