carry ing a gun and asked to leave hypothetical

Guest kwikrnu

Guest kwikrnu
how CANT you be anti? I am actually friggen shocked as hell that you have not been banned.

I know 95% of the crap you put here is to ruffle feathers and whatnot, and that you strive to create conflict just for the sake of doing so...

I am just trying to understand the "fun" of trolling... I mean, you dont get to SEE the reaction, but you attempt to read and assume that people are yelling at their screens?

I just dont understand it...like the whole "internet bad ass" what purpose does it serve?

Sloth, we know he is a troll....that is obvious...but why does he still exist is the real question....Mars, Mods?

How can't I be anti? Well, first off I think pretty much everyone should be able to bear arms concealed or open it doesn't matter. License or permit no license or permit. I don't think there should be gun or ammo databases. I don't think people should have to register their guns. I'm all for automatic weapons without having to apply for tax stamps.

You can bet that I serious about going about educating businesses concerning signage. I'm tired of mall ninjas and rent-a-cops enforcing policies that are not known to most of the public who may shop stores which do not guns on the property.

Does that make me an internet bad ass? I don't think so. I do not think of myself as a bad ass.

I'm not a troll.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atomemphis

So hear I am, read through this debacle, and have come to a few conclusions.

This guy (kwikwhatever) has far too much time on his hands to make matters worse for responsible gun owners.

He is partly full of bull****, or a resident-tourist. Nobody who lives around Nashville (Grassland - The 'we almost made it to Franklin' group) would drive their happy ass all the way to OpryMills more than once. There is absolutely no reason. Grassland is right near the Coolsprings Galleria and the Green Hills Mall - both with superior 'shopping' for people that like that sort of thing. He obviously has the internet, so he could just as well order everything, including groceries, from home. OpryMills is a tourist trap, and there's a resident who will drive 45 minutes to see that atrocity that fills the space that Opryland used to be.

This guy is a complete buffoon. A word so rarely used in modern day society that it has maintained its harshness.

I for one, am for for a collective group of people, that are allowed to vote certain people out of society (The group is one member: me). This guy would make the list, and is destined for a Darwin award later in life.

This guy (kwikwhatever) has far too much time on his hands to make matters worse for responsible gun owners.

He is partly full of bull****, or a resident-tourist. Nobody who lives around Nashville (Grassland - The 'we almost made it to Franklin' group) would drive their happy ass all the way to OpryMills more than once. There is absolutely no reason. Grassland is right near the Coolsprings Galleria and the Green Hills Mall - both with superior 'shopping' for people that like that sort of thing. He obviously has the internet, so he could just as well order everything, including groceries, from home. OpryMills is a tourist trap, and there's a resident who will drive 45 minutes to see that atrocity that fills the space that Opryland used to be.

This guy is a complete buffoon. A word so rarely used in modern day society that it has maintained its harshness.

I for one, am for for a collective group of people, that are allowed to vote certain people out of society (The group is one member: me). This guy would make the list, and is destined for a Darwin award later in life.

++1 on the darwin award. we'll just have to wait and watch.

Guest rj8806

Right or wrong, Kwiks' signs or not, I am still going to carry concealed because I want to be protected. If I am caught, so be it. I'll play the "I didn't know card or the I didn't see the sign card" and leave. He is just ruffling your feathers and doing a good job at it too.

Richard

Guest kwikrnu

I live in the Grassland area. Much of what is considered Grassland is part of the City of Franklin. I live in the County though which is nice. As far as the "almost made it to Franklin" I never wanted to live in franklin and if I had to choose for status I would have chosen Brentwood even though according to the postal service I do live in Brentwood. We would have been annexed by Brentwood years ago if it was feasible for the city to run sewer to my house.

Don't ask me why my wife likes going to Opry Mills mall. They have a cool $5 rock wall for the kids, Imax theater, she gets shoes at the stride rite outlet, the chocolate is pretty good at that store next to the sleep number bed store, bass pro is just a cool store with lots of animals to look at along with a large selection of rifles and handguns.

Besides all that the other day one of my daughters had a dance recital at the grand old opry which is adjacent to the mall.

:shrug:

Guest atomemphis

Grassland does not extend into Franklin whatsoever. Apparently you are a transplant. "Grassland", as it were, encompasses the Grassland Heights Baptist Church Church, River Rest, the elementary and Middle Schools, surrounding neighborhoods and the shopping center, which years ago was a Food-Lion. Grassland has always been very, very small.

You can toot Brenthood's horn all you like, and I suppose it would be a nice place to live if you wanted a gawdy large house on a small lot and ridiculously strict code enforcement.

Guest kwikrnu
Grassland does not extend into Franklin whatsoever. Apparently you are a transplant. "Grassland", as it were, encompasses the Grassland Heights Baptist Church Church, River Rest, the elementary and Middle Schools, surrounding neighborhoods and the shopping center, which years ago was a Food-Lion. Grassland has always been very, very small.

You can toot Brenthood's horn all you like, and I suppose it would be a nice place to live if you wanted a gawdy large house on a small lot and ridiculously strict code enforcement.

You are right I made a mistake typing grassland was part of the city of franklin. It may as well be because I'm pretty sure the PO considers them as part of Franklin. I didn't choose to live in Brentwood. I live in the country on a couple of acres, my kids go to grassland, and it is very close. Brentwood according to the stats is a "richer" city than Franklin and if someone were looking for a status city that would be a better city than Franklin. Now, if I had the choice to own a large amount of property on Moran Rd, Old Hillsboro Rd, Old Natchez trace, etc. I would rather live there than Brentwood, but still Brentwood has the stats.

Guest atomemphis

The stats? Brentwood and Franklin are very similar, both in the 8th wealthiest county in America. That's a green apples vs. red apples debate, and you sir, are county grown bananas.

Guest tcampbell
Guys, quit feeding him!

ok...but can I get a cool subtitle instead of just TGO Member ? Mike has a really cool one!

:shrug:

Guest Mugster

+1

That about sums it up, I think.

y'all consider the word "Voldemort" a verb or noun...or even both

LOL, I already used as an adjective somewhere in this thread.

I am way over being mad at this buttface. This is totally entertaining at this point.

I find my self dissapointed when no one has added to this thread and dipstick has not responded..

I do not believe for one minute any of this is true.

But lets keep on keeping on, I am enjoying it a lot.

And for what its worth I called Opry Mills today for spits and giggles. I spoke to a very nice lady who says the mall is properly posted. HAHAHAHAHAHA this guy is full of hooey. I don't know if it is or not, but he has not been doing any of what he says.

and also for whats its worth. If you really want to go armed to a mall that is properly posted. Simply look for the loading dock entrances and enter through on of them. They are not guarded, anyone can walk right on in.

can I get a cool subtitle instead of just TGO Member

yes you can http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/payments.php

Edited by Mike.357
Guest kwikrnu
The stats? Brentwood and Franklin are very similar, both in the 8th wealthiest county in America. That's a green apples vs. red apples debate, and you sir, are county grown bananas.

Very similar?

As of 2000,

Franklin

per capita income $32,160

10.35% blacks

Brentwood

per capita income $56,701

1.89% black

Not even close when the stats are compared.

Go drive some parts of downtown Franklin and you'll think you're in East Nashville. Brentwood has none of that from what I have seen.

Edited by kwikrnu
Guest kwikrnu

And for what its worth I called Opry Mills today for spits and giggles. I spoke to a very nice lady who says the mall is properly posted. HAHAHAHAHAHA this guy is full of hooey. I don't know if it is or not, but he has not been doing any of what he says.

Who did you speak with? Was it the receptionist?

Guest atomemphis

Ha ha, I've lived in Franklin for more than 20 years. "Back in the day" they were different.

Your stats are misleading and you know this. Get in your car, and drive from the OHB down Franklin Road and end at 5-points. Might as well have changed the name to Brentlin or Frankwood.

And what difference does the minority population make?

Guest kwikrnu
Ha ha, I've lived in Franklin for more than 20 years. "Back in the day" they were different.

Your stats are misleading and you know this. Get in your car, and drive from the OHB down Franklin Road and end at 5-points. Might as well have changed the name to Brentlin or Frankwood.

And what difference does the minority population make?

1. They are not "my" stats.

2. More minorities mean more crime and less wealth. Stats prove that too. For example look at school test scores in Williamson county. You'll see where there are higher numbers of minorities the test scores are lower. You'll also see that more kids are expelled. You'll also see that schools with more minorities have more people using the free lunch system.

Guest atomemphis
1. They are not "my" stats.

2. More minorities mean more crime and less wealth. Stats prove that too. For example look at school test scores in Williamson county. You'll see where there are higher numbers of minorities the test scores are lower. You'll also see that more kids are expelled. You'll also see that schools with more minorities have more people using the free lunch system.

wtf? Racist Much? :screwy::mad:

You also need a high school level Statistics class. Stats don't prove anything, ever, period. They can only show trends, not causation, or anything similar.

The more people there are, the more crime there is. The more people there are, the more low income families will be.

Just because a person is black doesn't mean that person is going to commit crime, have low achievements, require food stamps, and live on welfare.

But thanks for giving me great 'ammo' to use when I call Opry Mills and speak to the same person you "spoke" with. When I mention this debate, and your fear that adding black people to the mix means there will be blood running in the streets, I think he'll agree you are a raving maniac, a klansman, and a blight on the state of Tennessee.

Guest kwikrnu

Just because a person is black doesn't mean that person is going to commit crime, have low achievements, require food stamps, and live on welfare.

I didn't say that.

Just to get a better understanding, where do you live? Where is the high crime concentrated?

Guest canynracer
How can't I be anti? Well, first off I think pretty much everyone should be able to bear arms concealed or open it doesn't matter. License or permit no license or permit. I don't think there should be gun or ammo databases. I don't think people should have to register their guns. I'm all for automatic weapons without having to apply for tax stamps.
you sound like Obama.....I am for guns, as long as nobody carries them...or purchases them...and dammit if I cant do it, NOBODY CAN....

You can bet that I serious about going about educating businesses concerning signage. I'm tired of mall ninjas and rent-a-cops enforcing policies that are not known to most of the public who may shop stores which do not guns on the property..

so concealed has its privileages....if nobody saw your gun, this thread would not exist...carry concealed. and leave the rest of us out of your ONE man crusade to save the world of non enforceable signs...
I'm not a troll.

Audience?????:screwy: