Pawlenty leaves Romney campaign

Guest HvyMtl

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/09/20/pawlenty-takes-post-at-financial-services-roundtable/

Tim Pawlenty leaves Mitt's campaign. Pawlenty was a National Co-Chair of Romney's campaign. To have your co-chair leave your campaign this close to the election, does not bode well for your organization.

Why did he not wait 7 weeks? Why is he leaving now?

Again, this is not look good.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/pawlenty-quits-romney-campaign-co-chair-132022573--election.html

Worse still, he is leaving to become a TOP LOBBYIST in DC. Ouch.

This thread if full of people who believe in heavily skewed oversampled liberal polls. This is the ONLY way that they can help 0bama at this point, by lying and attempting to depress the opposition. They over-sample Dems by 9-13%, or even more.

Not to mention that these "polls" are taken of 'Registered Voters' as opposed to 'Likely Voters' which is much more accurate.

Same numbers during Carter/Reagan, up until a week before election. Then the "polls" started reflecting the true numbers and we all know how the election turned out. Similar circumstances now.

I predict a win by Romney by 7-10%, possibly more.

If any of you were at Chick-Fil-A several weeks ago, THAT is what the election will look like! Mark my words. True Americans will not take this lying down.

Stop with all of the doom-and-gloom despair, you sound like the French, and the day of the battle hasn't even arrived yet.

Edited by mcurrier
  • Like 3

This thread if full of people who believe in heavily skewed oversampled liberal polls. This is the ONLY way that they can help 0bama at this point, by lying and attempting to depress the opposition. They over-sample Dems by 9-13%, or even more.

Not to mention that these "polls" are taken of 'Registered Voters' as opposed to 'Likely Voters' which is much more accurate.

Same numbers during Carter/Reagan, up until a week before election. Then the "polls" started reflecting the true numbers and we all know how the election turned out. Similar circumstances now.

If any of you were at Chick-Fil-A several weeks ago, THAT is what the election will look like! Mark my words. True Americans will not take this lying down.

Stop with all of the doom-and-gloom despair, you sound like the French, and the day of the battle hasn't even arrived yet.

I hope you are right, my friend.

This would be the same Chik-Fil-A that just did an about-face on their giving $ to anti-gay organizations? Maybe not the best example.

This would be the same Chik-Fil-A that just did an about-face on their giving $ to anti-gay organizations? Maybe not the best example.

I've never seen any evidence at all that they've ever given $ to "anti-gay organizations" so what difference does it make if they continue to not give them money in the future?

This "promise" was a business decision to placate the assholes who were withholding business permits for some new restaurants.

To your point FOX had their pollster expert on that said that Gallup projects a much higher turn-out of black voters then has EVER turned-out for an election. That's stacking the odds I'd say.

Also, after the 47% remark there has been a lot of criticism over Romney's campaign staff. Perhaps this fellow is simply the sacrificial lamb?

Worse, he's gonna lobby for the banks, insurance companies, and securities brokers, typical perceived fat cat 1% types.

The Dems should be able to make much of this, class warfare wise.

- OS

They've been whining about the 1% for so long, I'm not sure they can get any more blood out of that turnip.

Of the two must-win swing states... Ohio is 12% Black, and Florida is 15.8% Black. Just a couple of numbers to chew on.

Also, you need to figure in the Hispanic vote, which is Dem leaning.

Interesting thing is the Media seems not to be hounding on this, even the overly lib versions.

What I hate is he is becoming a lobbyist. And the worst kind.

I also know it is a very bad sign to lose someone critical to your campaign in the final stretch.

We will know if his campaign is really unraveling, if we see more officers of the campaign jump ship.

Edited by HvyMtl

I smelled a rat when I read that story between the lines (as you have to do when reading this garbage), then a few hours later my suspicions were confirmed. No one from Chick-Fil-A said that they were stopping these contributions, only the media said that they were. A made up story.

'GAY' ADVOCATES COOK UP CHICK-FIL-A FAIRYTALE

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/gay-advocates-cook-up-chick-fil-a-fairytale/

Guest ThePunisher

For those of you concerned about Pawlenty's departure; can you name anything good he's done for Romney's campaign?

If you can't then why should anyone care if he leaves?

His departure may be the best thing that could happen to Romney's campaign.

Just sour grapes because he didn't get VP pick.

I smelled a rat when I read that story between the lines (as you have to do when reading this garbage), then a few hours later my suspicions were confirmed. No one from Chick-Fil-A said that they were stopping these contributions, only the media said that they were. A made up story.

'GAY' ADVOCATES COOK UP CHICK-FIL-A FAIRYTALE

http://www.wnd.com/2...il-a-fairytale/

Here's more on the ___ story.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/19/chick-fil-a-no-longer-will-fund-traditional-marria/

But lets get off track on another ___ thread.

:whistle:

RCP keeps a good average of the latest polls. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Still disheartening but we've seen in the past how unreliable polls can be.