The Picture That Should Cost Obama His Job

Guest ThePunisher

You are just roses everyday aren't you. The life of the party. This country has displayed a level of toughness and ruthlessness beyond compare thru out its history. I have no doubt that it will survive your boogeyman Kenyan.

The country can survive Obama, it's people like you that vote for him that the country can't survive. Your daily sarcasm is becoming of you.

The country can survive Obama, it's people like you that vote for him that the country can't survive. Your daily sarcasm is becoming of you.

Your daily gloom and doom is sickening. The chicken little routine gets old.

Edited by LINKS2K

Now now.

Debt and Spending are this country's enemies. That is what is going to destroy us, yet our politicians are drunk with power and denial. They control the checkbook and no one can stop them it seems. We are slave to the debt and debtor. The debtor is our master and someday may become our landlord. Spend your way out of that with feel good programs and welfare. Hey, but I'm an optimist. Normally.

• Like 1

Now now.

Debt and Spending are this country's enemies. That is what is going to destroy us, yet our politicians are drunk with power and denial. They control the checkbook and no one can stop them it seems. We are slave to the debt and debtor. The debtor is our master and someday may become our landlord. Spend your way out of that with feel good programs and welfare. Hey, but I'm an optimist. Normally.

And that's the bright side.

Already the high worldwide price of crude reflects a dark little contributing secret: the viewpoint of the actual value of the USD, and expectations for its future, just like a commodities market.

The day that OPEC decides their oil will be traded in a base currency other than the 'Mericun buck begins hyperinflation here like Argentina in late '70s. At best.

- OS

Guest ThePunisher

Your daily gloom and doom is sickening. The chicken little routine gets old.

Around 60 to 65% of people in this country believe America's best days are behind her. I guess the majority of people that believe America's best days are behind her reinforces your optimism of the Obama Marxist redistribution policies for America.

You really need to get a hold of yourself, and quit taking it so personal when people give their opinion on this forum. Personal attacks are not to be tolerated. I've not not attacked you personally on your opinions, so don't attack me personally, but that seems to be the norm for you.

Around 60 to 65% of people in this country believe America's best days are behind her. I guess the majority of people that believe America's best days are behind her reinforces your optimism of the Obama Marxist redistribution policies for America.

You really need to get a hold of yourself, and quit taking it so personal when people give their opinion on this forum. Personal attacks are not to be tolerated. I've not not attacked you personally on your opinions, so don't attack me personally, but that seems to be the norm for you.

Maybe I just have a little more faith in this country than you do.

Guest ThePunisher

Maybe I just have a little more faith in this country than you do.

I'll get back with you on the faith in this country thing after the election on November 6th, 2012.

Edited by ThePunisher
Guest ThePunisher

If that floats your boat.

It will most likely keep the Navy boats floating.

Won't change a thing for me.

I guess that's because you are happy with Obama.

Maybe if you had done a few things differently in your life Obamas presence wouldn't be killing you.

Yeah, I was destined to be born of the dumbass Babyboomer generation instead of the greatest generation.

Guest ThePunisher

I hope things turn around for you in November. Its not good to be that uptight.

Will you be OK, because that means Obama would be defeated, and you will more than likely become melancholic.

Guest ThePunisher

Gentlemen (using the term quite loosely indeed), enough.

ThePunisher, learn to quote correctly.

- Oh "Peace and Light" Shoot

Don't take offense that you were born of the Babyboomer generation.

Guest ThePunisher

Well, did everyone see the Obama clip on Dave Letterman last night. Obama didn't know the debt deficit numbers, but said it was not a short term problem. But he did admit it was a mid term, and long term problem. But he never offers solutions to the debt problem other than blame Bush, tax the rich and redistribute wealth, and keep on spending. I'm so relieved now knowing our debt will be solved by the controlling hands of Obama if he's re-elected. He keeps saying he needs more time to get job done. And the job for him is fundamentally transforming America.

I would love to invest the extra cash sitting around into my own business, but this guy scares the crap out of me. Really, I am proof that folks will not make risks in small business because of Obama. His words scare me because I think he might very well follow through.