GM and the current regime and the news queers

Guest 6.8 AR

I haven't searched for the link, yet, but while listening to Beck on the way into Nashville this

morning, he mentioned and played a speech by GM's CEO(I think) who said that he intends

to continue to outsource his product line until 7 out of 10 GM autos are manufactured in

China. anyone else hear this? Did you hear about on the news? I imagine, since it is not

the type of news that would appear to be in favor of the current regime and its re-election

bid, it is probably being swept under the rug.

Considering the condition of unemployment in our country, and considering that Republicans

are usually the ones catching the blame for this kind of business, I saw a bit of irony in it.

You go UAW! Are any of you guys bitching, yet?

I just hadn't seen this by anyone around her and am tired of the gay thread. :D Just saw one

about this. I know it's not fresh news but did anyone see it reported?

http://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/markets/item/11621-is-general-motors-now-china-motors

Edited by 6.8 AR
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

China can now tool up for anything. Quality just depends on the contracted specs.

- OS

This +100.

They get a contract they fill it end of story.

If you want to get upset about the quality of crap coming from PRC, get upset at the ones asking for crap for our market.

No doubt about the abilities of the

Chicomms, but the idea of those

pesky Dems playing the games

always reserved to blasting the

Reps and capitalism away on.

Blatant hypocrisy, and costly to the

taxpayer. How did this benefit the

UAW? For political loyalty, they

"sacrificed" theirs and future jobs.

Say anything about unions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not as bad as the story above makes it out to be. It's fairly one sided. Take a look at the link below from Fact Check.

*Deleted*

I have a GMC Sierra in the drive-way. It's a good truck, but my next one will likely be a Ford F-150 or a Toyota Tundra. But I have other reasons for that.

Edited by Seabeejason