New forms for HCP

Guest racr28

Guest racr28

I took a friend down to the DMV to apply for his HCP and the had a new form. It is basically the same form with for copies behind it; so, when you fill it out, it makes four copies. They also said that they just started taking credit and debit cards, also.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest grimel
Do you think that the State of Tennessee is trying to catch up with the times?

Give them 3 maybe 4 more years and they'll be upto 2001.

Guest racr28

Apperently, today was the first day. Some of the staff didn't know and had to ask the manager. The receptionist new all about it though.

Guest Atomic

I filed my paperwork a month ago. Came in with the forms avaibale on the state website and was told they were no good and that I had to use the NEW forms. No problem given the 2.5 hour wait for service after the .75 hour wait to get the correct forms. I did use the credit card and that part went well.

Guest tiltrotormech

Want to talk about a good time? Let me tell you about my experience yesterday. I checked the TN website yesterday expecting to be able to download the form for a renewal. (It is 2008 after all) I'm stationed in NC and wanted to renew by mail. The site has all the info but tells you to call the 800 number have them send you the form. I called it and after 10 minutes of navigating through the prompts I found that there was no information for how to have it mailed to me. To make it even better you can't just press "0" to get the operator. The options that they give you are the only choices. I decided to try to call the testing center closest to my parents house directly. It's a different number than the 800 listed but guess what? IT SENDS YOU TO THE SAME FREAKIN' PHONE PROMPTS!!! You can't just call the receptionist sitting at the testing center. After three or 4 more phone calls I decided to just select the "other services not listed" option and after waiting 25 minutes on hold finally spoke to a human who transfered me to the HCP section. Might be nice to just post the HCP number on the site. God bless those ladies who tried to help me but it seemed like I had a better idea of what was going on than they did. They couldn't tell me if I had to send a certified copy of my birth certificate or a photo copy. (There is a big difference between the two) So I'm just going to send a copy of my military ID. By the way, the direct number to the ladies I spoke with is 615-251-8590.

Guest tiltrotormech
I have noticed that when pressing "0" does not work that pressing "00000000000000" will work! Seriously! I think it overloads the phone thingie magoos or something

I wish I had tried that. I would have saved me about an hour. :popcorn:

Guest db99wj
I wish I had tried that. I would have saved me about an hour. :D

That works on many phone lines. It is a quick way to get to a person. I'm surprised the automated phone voice doesn't get pissed at you and say fine, here's a real person, stop hitting "0" or you are going to fry my circuit board....:popcorn:

Guest sling
Do you think that the State of Tennessee is trying to catch up with the times?

Nah, the state still uses Novell. Tungsten knows what i mean. :popcorn: