I guess it was bound to happen. Kick Me here for jacking up the TGO database!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canynracer

hmmmm......well hard to complain that the forum went down.....if you need any assistance, lemme know....

glad you were able to bring it back online. Now that the niceties are over....

STOP SCREWING WITH STUFF....RTFM!!!!

heheheheheheh

Mars says

You screwed up big. Mars actually makes a brilliant comment and now i do not get to read it.

If it was really good he'll post it again. And again.

I'm just upset my thread about whisky and ginger got zapped. I was having a ball with Mike.357 sharing knowledge. I seldom meet people who know so much about liquor.

Guest JavaGuy

Tungsten,

No worries. Things like that happen... and I'll admit to having mangled a query or two myself. All you can do is clean up the mess and move on.

Thanks for all you do.

Guest darkstar

Obviously this is a BS excuse for more outlandish, draconian actions by the admin and moderators. I know for a fact they gathered in a smoke filled room and plotted this due to the recent spate of mod flaming. They are trying to keep us down!!!!

Nah seriously....these things happen. Though I may disagree with some stuff I have to hand it to Tungsten and his moderators for giving us this forum and doing what I am sure is a LOT of work keeping this up. So thanks......

it makes my day. i can see that this puter DUMMY aint got the market cornered on pushing the wrong button or just screwing up in general on these things. could go on and on about my last 6 years of messing up and my son chewing me out. WHY did you do that dad? just keep up the good work i have enjoyed this place very much.

Guest dwrd

That does remind me that I need to run backups on some of the forums that live on my web server.

Thank goodness for backups.

• Administrator
That does remind me that I need to run backups on some of the forums that live on my web server.

Thank goodness for backups.

We do them daily... but I may move that to twice a day seeing as losing the past 12 hrs in particular REALLY stunk. :D

If it was really good he'll post it again. And again.

I'm just upset my thread about whisky and ginger got zapped. I was having a ball with Mike.357 sharing knowledge. I seldom meet people who know so much about liquor.

You were wrong anyway. There is a huge difference between Old Grandad or Early Times Bourbon and Woodford Reserve or Blantons.

Rabbi says

I liked that thread too.

BTW had I said anything you viewed as incorrect?

The aging issue. Bourbon doesnt age well past a certain time because of the cask charring. I think beyond 7 years or so you get a woody taste I dont like.

You were wrong anyway. There is a huge difference between Old Grandad or Early Times Bourbon and Woodford Reserve or Blantons.

There's a difference. But it isnt nearly as pronounced as the difference between Clan MacGregor (what I used for whisky-ginger) and Laphroig.

Guest tokarev

Ther have been soooo many times in my life when I want to make the last 24 hours disappear like they never happened.