SCORE!! LC9 with Galloway Precision Trigger and laser!!

graycrait

I walked into my favorite gunshop this morning and spied two pre-owned LC9 s in the used pistol case. One was your generic LC9 with 3 mags, the other had a laser and two mags and the manager said to me, "pull the trigger on the one with the laser and you will recognise it." For the fun of it, I have put in two Galloway Precision LC9 triggers and the one with the laser was one of them. The gal who had traded it on for a S&W BG .380 wanted something smaller and easier to control. Holy S.......! Anyway.

I had had a LC9 when they first came out and thought, along with some experienced friends, it had the worst trigger ever - so I traded it . A few months later along comes Galloway Precision with their trigger bar mods. I put in two for a couple of gals who come into my friend's gunshop. I love them, but don't have the jack to actually buy a new LC9 and install the Galloway trigger. Today was my lucky day. One of my own Galloway trigger installed LC9s came into the shop on a trade. I got to pick it up for a good price due to my volunteer work. I can't wait till my wife gets home tonight. This is going to be her favorite gun and it has a factory laser too!

• Like 2

This this trigger job something I could do? I love my LC-9. I don't like the trigger but it's 100% reliable, hides easy and is accurate enough.

I would not consider it a pocket pistol even though it will fit in pockets. I carry mine in a N82 IWB holster or in a jacket pocket. It might be hard to access in pants pockets.

From what I understand you now have to send your trigger bar to Galloway and he will do what he does to it for around 40.00. Then you reinstall. Therefore to do this you or someone you know has to disassemble the LC9 to get the trigger bar to Galloway. I took the LC9 to the range today. The trigger worked well but it still requires you to let the trigger out nearly all the way to reset. You can't "ride the reset" like on a Glock. I don't think the gun is small enough for pocket carry. I prefer carrying the Diamondback DB9 but I like shooting the LC9 more than the DB.