I had no idea (caution gay thread)

And even so, does a disorder mean these people do not have rights? I have OCD.... does that mean I do not have rights?

Certain mental disorders disqualify you from owning a firearm. So, I would say that in some cases, the answer is yes.

Not to mention the fact that some here have no problem with one's First Amendment rights being suspended being on your own property using your own computer and posting something about armed revolution.

Edited by DaddyO

Certain mental disorders disqualify you from owning a firearm. So, I would say that in some cases, the answer is yes.

Not to mention the fact that some here have no problem with one's First Amendment rights being suspended being on your own property using your own computer and posting something about armed revolution.

We really going to bring my comments from another thread in here? Is that really necessary or appropriate? Here I thought I was having a grown up conversation.

So, now we're comparing how one plays with his pecker with those that are dangerous to others or makes open threats to others?

Nice.

How do you even know that? Did you

do a rabbit drive on leftys? There's

almost no way of knowing how many

of either type, except that I know I'm

left handed.

You can throw out figures all day long

and it's still meaningless.

Uhh, people do studies for stuff like this. Try doing a little research instead of knee-jerking.

I buy the genetic or "hardwired" concept. I have known 2 guys who, as kids and probably before they even knew anything about sex at all were very girlish (talking like age 6 here). One is a cousin .... and he recently 'came out' (he is maybe 20 now??). Say what you will, that boy was feminine from the time he could walk. The other one, not related to me, same thing. And in the case of my cousin, his parents are pretty hard core fundys, church of christ and homeschooled the kids. Its hard to call that any kind of choice, its just how the guy was his whole life and trust me, his parents did NOT encourage it.

Really dude?

Yeah, really. I respect their freedom to do as they please and be happy. They should respect my freedom speak my mind and feelings. They are queers. Homo's, flamers, and a long list of of vulgar words I prefer not to use. Much like I am right wing, almost to the point of extremism. I'm poorly educated, bible[KJV] believing, gun loving, redneck who is only lightly tolerant of change and absolutely INTOLERANT of foolish idiocy.

Political Correctness is social castration and mental masturbation. I don't have an education, therefore I have to get greasy to make a living. SO: I'm a dumb laborer, they're queers. Why is that shameful? I'm not ashamed.

Call a spade a spade and stop this PC blather.

• Like 1

Have you not gone to get cured yet?

I'm wondering if that seventh grade English teacher was right, after all these years. She tried to correct me

back then. She failed and I passed her class. :D Amazing!

Yeah, really. I respect their freedom to do as they please and be happy. They should respect my freedom speak my mind and feelings. They are queers. Homo's, flamers, and a long list of of vulgar words I prefer not to use. Much like I am right wing, almost to the point of extremism. I'm poorly educated, bible[KJV] believing, gun loving, redneck who is only lightly tolerant of change and absolutely INTOLERANT of foolish idiocy.

Political Correctness is social castration and mental masturbation. I don't have an education, therefore I have to get greasy to make a living. SO: I'm a dumb laborer, they're queers. Why is that shameful? I'm not ashamed.

Call a spade a spade and stop this PC blather.

You left out bigot in your list.

• Like 1
Guest MilitiaMan

The whole thing effects me exactly 0% and I suspect it's the same for 98% of the population.

I don't personally have a problem with gays. I actually like one aspect of them: I love watching people get worked up over their existance. It reminds me not to take things so seriously all the time. I've got enough grey hair...I don't need to add to it by being stressed out over someone else's passive lifestyle.

Love this post. Amen. Couldn't agree more.

I meant legally bound by marriage.

Sorry.

On a park bench?

Being together is fine by me, but I doubt it is okay for many, if any, religious leaders to allow the sharing of the

word "marriage" with two homosexuals, regardless of whether you want to argue if it is "normal", "acceptable",

"victimized" or any other word you choose to use in your argument. Of course I could be wrong, but as in that other

"gay" thread, and you folks still don't get it, 34 states have voted on the subject of gay marriage and have defeated

the concept. It is just a concept and it is enough of a landslide of voters that would allow a constitutional convention

on the subject. Even California voted it down, but a Federal judge intervened. Maybe someone should have bussed

several groups of other victims to the polls.

It is so funny how the argument goes with this particular discussion. One argument doesn't work. Another is thrown

out there and doesn't stick on the wall. Then another, to the point that people are arguing scripture, which really

tends to offend others, why, I don't know. It must be an internet thing. Then someone has to go and say it is a normal

occurence with other biological life. Let's say penguins. I remember hearing that one directly from a gay's mouth. So

What? That makes it normal? That is more likely an aberrancy in that particular organism and, in the end will cancel

out in the grand scheme of things. Someone actually said that was normal. Get real!

How many more attempts at justification do you folks really want to throw at the wall to see what will stick? It's telling

and is just like what liberals do, but I wouldn't dare call you all that.

The issue of gays wanting marriage is purely political for most of them. Most gays that I have known just want to be

left alone. I have never met one who voiced that as a real priority for them, but that is not scientific. I do know that it is

political and is part of communist doctrine to destroy the family unit, but pay no attention to that. I certainly will not

play wiki fool and waste linking to anything either, because if you can't get to the end of this argument rationally without

trashing someone else in the process, it is a waste of time.

If you wish to give something that is not yours to give, take your wishes elsewhere. There are other remedies. Mac, I

think, alluded to that.

This always ends up in an argument about gays getting married, when it was a post only slightly related. Y'all are

funny.

Uhh, people do studies for stuff like this. Try doing a little research instead of knee-jerking.

A study is more knee jerking than you claim I was, crimson. It may be a study, but a study like that is only an

approximation, unless you get a huge sample of the population.

You should know better.

You left out bigot in your list.

Bigot? Hmph.

I don't hate anyone for what they are unless they are idiots. I hate every form of moron. I didn't know calling them what they are was bigotry. I must've hurt somebody's feelings.

Reminds me of a statement made by TGO David about the pussification of amerika. Gods forbid we say something that hurts somebody's feelings.

Edited by Caster

Bigot? Hmph.

I don't hate anyone for what they are unless they are idiots. I hate every form of moron. I didn't know calling them what they are was bigotry. I must've hurt somebody's feelings.

Reminds me of a statement made by TGO David about the pussification of amerika. Gods forbid we say something that hurts somebody's feelings.

"Bigot", "Homophobe", and "Hater" are terms they use when they know they've lost the argument and want to get personal.

Guest ThePunisher

A lot of people are ok with homosexuality until it has an effect on their kids. For example, it is ok until the school gay curriculum is shoved upon their kids in kindergarten saying being gay is normal. How confusing is that for 4 or 5 year old kids. And it is ok until the gays start predatoring out their kids at early ages. Everything is always ok until it affects them directly, and if homosexuality is ever deemed normal by our society, then it's just a matter of time before you are affected by the consequences.

Edited by ThePunisher

do you just pick and choose what in the bible to follow? Or do you follow it word by word? Lots of contradiction in them pages.

Seems like most people who are against gay marriage are nit picking over the definition to the word marrriage. OS has it right on the head. The only definition of marriage that matters is the one supplied by the .gov. Sooner or later any human will be able to marry any other human being in this country. To suggest animals or car parts or whatever can then marry is lunacy.

Been at work could not respond to this post: Unfortunately, I am just a man, and can not live up to these biblical standards, that is why I needed Grace. Its been a life changing event for me even since I accepted His grace.

I never did post my opinion, only those comments of someone else. There is nothing "I" can say, and what value would be if I did?

A lot of people are ok with homosexuality until it has an effect on their kids. For example, it is ok until the school gay curriculum is shoved upon their kids in kindergarten saying being gay is normal. How confusing is that for 4 or 5 year old kids. And it is ok until the gays start predatoring out their kids at early ages. Everything is always ok until it affects them directly, and if homosexuality is ever deemed normal by our society, then it's just a matter of time before you are affected by the consequences.

4 or 5 year olds?!?

That has NOTHING to do with homosexuality and everything to do with plain ole Sexuality. Matters NOT what team you play for, ANYTHING sexual is inexcusable as a elementary school subject.

• Like 1
Guest bkelm18

My faith in humanity takes a dive off a cliff every time I realize there are people among us whose brain produces such ridiculous nonesense as this.

My faith in humanity takes a dive off a cliff every time I realize there are people among us whose brain produces such ridiculous nonesense as this.

Clarify.

It's certainly NOT nonsense that they are teaching children at an elementary level that "It's okay to be gay". It might be okay to be gay but it's NEVER okay for children that young to be faced with a decision of a sexual nature.

• Like 1
Guest bkelm18

Clarify.

It's certainly NOT nonsense that they are teaching children at an elementary level that "It's okay to be gay". It might be okay to be gay but it's NEVER okay for children that young to be faced with a decision of a sexual nature.

They are taught that it's ok to be different. I don't see a problem.

Edited by bkelm18