Bullhide Belts

I received the belt I ordered from this company on Saturday. I ordered it on 8/20, so the turnaround was excellent. I chose the 1-1/4" Rich Brown stitched in brown thread with double keepers, stainless roller, and 7-holes, each 1" apart, which is what they recommend.

The belt is made from one piece of 14 oz bullhide and is about 1/4" thick. It's nice and stiff and it holds my S&W M&P9c OWB securely and with no sag at all. The color is just that - a nice, rich, brown color. It's a quality belt that's made very, very well and should last me a long, long time. Also fairly priced.

The seven holes make it much more adjustable than the Don Hume that I've been wearing for the past 3 years. If you're looking for a quality gun belt with a fast turnaround, this one has the Walter seal of approval. :pleased:

Edited by DaddyO
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming you're talking about The Beltman, I've been wearing the 1.5" Bullhide for about 3.5 years now daily. Not much appreciable wear shows, except for the way it has molded around the prominent OS middle regions. I have walked many a sweaty mile with it, too.

Can hit it up with neutral Kiwi once in a great while to dress it back up a bit, or use colored polish to touch up any place you might have dug into deep enough to get past the deeply stained color.

Have also used one of his key fobs for same length of time, it's held up nicely also.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

Assuming you're talking about The Beltman, I've been wearing the 1.5" Bullhide for about 3.5 years now daily. Not much appreciable wear shows, except for the way it has molded around the prominent OS middle regions. I have walked many a sweaty mile with it, too.

Can hit it up with neutral Kiwi once in a great while to dress it back up a bit, or use colored polish to touch up any place you might have dug into deep enough to get past the deeply stained color.

Have also used one of his key fobs for same length of time, it's held up nicely also.

- OS

I've heard many good things about Beltman belts, but this is not the same company.

http://www.bullhidebelts.com/

Edited by DaddyO

I bought their "Indestructible" belt and have worn it every day for at least 6 months. It still looks brand new. If I was guessing I would guess it will last almost forever. I wear my belt very tight since my belly pushes down and I have no butt to hold my pants. Most belts fail around the holes, but these still look new.

Glenn