My Intro

Guest v3bahumut

Guest v3bahumut

Hi, may name is Matthew, and I stumbled on this site while searching for information on carry permits.

I've been involved with various handguns, rifles, and machine guns since I was 18 in the Marines.

I've been out of the Marines for nearly 3 years now, and in TN for almost 2, I'm originally from Tucson Arizona.

I purchased my first pistol a few weeks ago, a Springfield Armory 1911 A1, and plan on creating a small collection, another pistol, probably a sub-compact, a shotgun, and probably an AR.

I hope I can get some good information from this site, and be a productive member as well.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest v3bahumut

Why are noobs welcoming me to the site, I've been here since May.......

Someone trying to up their post count to get into the classifieds?

Guest .45packer

Hi Matthew, I used to live in Tucson too. Back when it was a small city, crazy place now. Graduated from Catalina in '61. Drop me a line and we'll compare notes.

Guest .45packer

REDDUNN told me about this site and thought I would jump in and see what it's all about. Expecting my permit any day, one of the guys that I took the class with got his today (we turned in our paperwork on the same day) so I figure mine should be here soon. I'm shooting an Astra A-90 .45. Hope to pick up something a little lighter soon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.