2012 NCAA Football Thread

Il Duce

Alabama and Oregon look to be on a spectacular collision course for the NC game. I think that would be about as interesting a game as we will get against the Tide this year.

My Irish look good. The offense needs to get a lot better from here on out, they've got a tough road in front of them the rest of the way.

Alabama and Oregon look to be on a spectacular collision course for the NC game. I think that would be about as interesting a game as we will get against the Tide this year.

My Irish look good. The offense needs to get a lot better from here on out, they've got a tough road in front of them the rest of the way.

Were you talking about their uniforms.... just joking :taunt: . Best season they've had in a while, should be a good game next week against Stanford.

USC looked as good as Bama this weekend. Bama has looked that good every weekend. My take is at this point The Gamecocks are good enough to beat Bama but I would put my $ on the Tide. Until The Visor keeps doing it EVERY week, Bama is still the best.

BTW Hail State! 5-0 and looking at UT this weekend

What's going to happen when Dooley looses again next weekend? I really thought Bama would have ran over Mizzou more than what they did, it kind of reminded me of the GA&MO game. I really wish they would have showed more of Spurrier those last couple of minutes when it was obvious they were done for.

Go Irish!

The guy looked down to me. I did not see any of it live but on replays it appeared to me his elbow must have touched the ground, and as he was stopped while on his back the play was over. If not stopped then guys could continue flapping their legs and worming around forever on top of other bodies.

At any rate the play stood up to review and ND won one.

If they continue forward and can beat BYU and OU in the next two weeks I will start becoming hopeful they can win out. But based on past performances over the last twenty years I am not optimistic. USC will loom very large if by a miracle they go unbeaten into that game.

I am just happy for this seasons success so far. Just enjoying the moment. I am pretty sure disappointment is looming on the horizon.

What's going to happen when Dooley looses again next weekend? I really thought Bama would have ran over Mizzou more than what they did, it kind of reminded me of the GA&MO game. I really wish they would have showed more of Spurrier those last couple of minutes when it was obvious they were done for.

I don't think next weeks lose will surprise anyone. I truly think the only way Dooley gets fired is if we loose to Vandy, Kentucky, or Missouri. If we win those games we'll still finish 7-5, all be it, we'd have a horrible SEC record, I still don't think it'd be worth the 5mill buyout.