Romney: Gun control is not the answer

Guest No Ammo

Your vote is likely to be more meaningful down there than a single one of ours, Erik.

I beseech thee to cast thy ballot for Mitt. See my sig.

- OS

Trust me, Mitt will get my vote, mainly so I can cancel out some idiots Obama vote.

I really don't know if he has a chance though. I'm seeing a LOT of Obama 2012 stickers and very few Romney stickers.

Trust me, Mitt will get my vote, mainly so I can cancel out some idiots Obama vote.

I really don't know if he has a chance though. I'm seeing a LOT of Obama 2012 stickers and very few Romney stickers.

It's gonna come down to the old folks' votes down there. If Hussein can scare enough of 'em well enough, he'll win FL. I hope they're too world wise to bite, as it's an old tactic, but somewhat tried and true.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

It's gonna come down to the old folks' votes down there. If Hussein can scare enough of 'em well enough, he'll win FL. I hope they're too world wise to bite, as it's an old tactic, but somewhat tried and true.

- OS

Right now, the polls are pretty even in the BG states, with Obama leading in single digits (at least the polls I've seen). Lots of media blasting left to do, and Romney has quite a bit more money. It ain't over til it's over.

Bumper stickers don't always mean a lot. I won't wear a Romney sticker because I'm afraid of vandalism. I would expect the opposite with an Obama sticker.

Right now, the polls are pretty even in the BG states,...

You know, the biggest variable with polls isn't often mentioned:

Polls are conducted primarily over land lines.Estimates show that as many as 1/4 of homes in US have NO landline now. Which represents a lot more people than one per home, too.

They don't get polled. More young people have cut the cord than older folks, which might mean that O is actually better off than the polls show? Or does cutting the cord simply indicate more of an "independent" spirit in all ages?

I don't have a land line. Whut do it all mean, Vern?

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

Look, all politicians say whatever is needed to get elected. Do we agree on that?

Romney would need a bill from the House or Senate about the gun control issue. He won't get it from the House.

He won't get it from the Senate, even if dingy Harry is still in charge of that august body of buffoons.

Obama will have his perceived Executive Order powers and he will use it. He has precedents already demonstrating

this.

Anybody but Obama, including Mickey Mouse is fine with me, this time around.

Executive Order- Romney can do this also! I think he will do the gun laws just like California's!

Also find it very doubtful. Not even Californians like Ca gun laws. In my twenty seven years there I met two groups in that regard, those that thought the gun laws were still to lax and those that thought they were a crock of sh&t. I honestly can't think of anyone who was happy with the way things were. Maybe a few who were indifferent that couldn't have told you what gun laws were to save their lives but no one happy about them.