Romney: Gun control is not the answer

Guest No Ammo

You watched a green frog jump yesterday. You watched a green frog jump today. Expecting that green frog to suddenly start flying tomorrow is lunacy.

True enough. Doesn't mean he's always gonna jump in the same direction, like maybe into a fire.

Edited by mikegideon

How do you figure that? Expand on that, please.

He'll say what ever to get elected! In other words he's a straight face liar! His smile, is phony, the same as he is!

Easy. He thinks he's still the governor of Mass. :screwy:

You funny, you make me laugh!

Vote for Romney!

And kiss your AR's and AK's goodbye!

See, I think that is true if Obama gets a second turn. Most of his presidency has been spent on healthcare. He got that railroaded through. 2012 was too political for gun control or any other attack on the Constitution. If O gets another term, he has nothing to loose. He WILL go after guns. I have no doubts about that.

Romney is in no way who I wanted on the ticket, but if he gets elected, it is still his first term. I think he will try to prove himself on the economy, and he will be concerned about re-election (unlike Obama).

Guns aside, Obama just makes me nervous in the White House... don't trust his motivations and intentions.

True enough. Doesn't mean he's always gonna jump in the same direction, like maybe into a fire.

The fact that you are actually defending his actions is sad. It is no different than the libs who still claim Obama is god.

Why don't we all just be honest with ourselves on why we are voting for Romney. He's a snake and we all know it. 4 years of Romney will only be slightly different than Obama. He might be better, but not by much.

The fact that you are actually defending his actions is sad. It is no different than the libs who still claim Obama is god.

Why don't we all just be honest with ourselves on why we are voting for Romney. He's a snake and we all know it. 4 years of Romney will only be slightly different than Obama. He might be better, but not by much.

Actually, I honestly don't think he's a snake. I think he truly wants to turn this country around financially and won't try to ban guns.

Guest 6.8 AR

Unless you're the governor of Mass.-- Eliborate please?

Look, all politicians say whatever is needed to get elected. Do we agree on that?

Romney would need a bill from the House or Senate about the gun control issue. He won't get it from the House.

He won't get it from the Senate, even if dingy Harry is still in charge of that august body of buffoons.

Obama will have his perceived Executive Order powers and he will use it. He has precedents already demonstrating

this.

Anybody but Obama, including Mickey Mouse is fine with me, this time around.

In that state, gun bans WILL get you elected. Because their full of libitards.

I believe Romney would ban AW's, plus cut the nation down to 10 round magazines in all semi-autos pistols!

Guest 6.8 AR

Well them tell me how. I laid out the process he would have to do that, and I feel most confident Congress

will not oblige him on that.

You can believe anything you want, but can you put it out there how he would do it?

Didn't mean to make you sad Erika. I'm trying to say that it's a different deal. Doesn't matter what he did before. The people behind him are different now. THEY won't support that crap.

Unless you're the governor of Mass.-- Eliborate please?

The people of that state wanted those crappy laws. They're a blue state. He signed legislation that was already passed. He might even do it again... except it won't pass. I don't see him driving gun bans.

Actually, I honestly don't think he's a snake. I think he truly wants to turn this country around financially and won't try to ban guns.

You are probably right about the guns but let's be honest, we are still trying to elect a guy who has done far more to hurt our 2A rights than Obama has(yet).

It really makes us look like hypocrites.

Uhhh... so we should vote for Basil? He likes guns. Maybe we should get over it. The NRA has.

Fair enough, but if you are willing to forgive Romney on this one are you going to give Obama a pass on his anti-gun past? If not then.....

• Like 1

You are probably right about the guns but let's be honest, we are still trying to elect a guy who has done far more to hurt our 2A rights than Obama has(yet).

It really makes us look like hypocrites.

Your vote is likely to be more meaningful down there than a single one of ours, Erik.

I beseech thee to cast thy ballot for Mitt. See my sig.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot