I'll support a ban on high capacity magazines

Guest model12

Just a quick note to anyone who thinks it's pretty funny to create additional accounts to come in and troll the forum and then watch the chaos ensue - when we ban you as a spammer/troll, it hits all of your aliases.

You'll lose your primary account as well.

Interesting.

I never thought of someone trying to do that.

I wonder if he'll try to came back as Model13?

This thread had such potential. With the constant angst and bickering around here it would have been a relief for everyone to come together for something. :P

Agreed

I'd love to know who it was, because lets face it, deep down we're like 12 yo girls, we all love gossip

Edited by Lumber_Jack

This incigator is probably going to write a term paper or is a newspaper writer, and has an assignment. No one should have took the bait, because now this person can show how those ecentric gun loving freaks react about a ban! Sometimes its better to outsmart these folks!

No bite! Just ignore, ban and move on for what this site is meant to be. Guns, nothing but guns (oh, just maybe a few other interests too).

This incigator is probably going to write a term paper or is a newspaper writer, and has an assignment. No one should have took the bait, because now this person can show how those ecentric gun loving freaks react about a ban! Sometimes its better to outsmart these folks!

No bite! Just ignore, ban and move on for what this site is meant to be. Guns, nothing but guns (oh, just maybe a few other interests too).

No he was one of us and has been for a while. He decided to make a troll account to spice things up I guess. Up until this stunt he had done nothing that would be alarming to any of us. He did have several accounts that he used. I will say he was NOT a benefactor otherwise he would have had to spend a lot of money on his accounts.

Dolomite

What happened with the reporter? What was the story about?

I assume he's referring to Brian Haas with the Tennessean. He has been accused in the past of portraying anti-gun stories after coming here for info/quotes and such. I dunno, I think bias is in the eye of the beholder. Naturally folks are suspicious of media, but I found the stories to be done fine. A few things I would have done different, but that is because I would be considering things from a gunowner perspective and not that of a non-gun owning reporter. Kinda like taking a picture of a toothless yocal in real tree outside of a gunshow and using that in the article. To me that is misrepresenting the community. To him, he didn't see a problem and didn't have sinister intentions. But we did the right thing... we chased him off and closed the door on an opportunity to actually inform the media from a gun owner's perspective.

Edited by TMF