Memphis people, reloading supplies. Bass Pro vs Sportsman's Warehouse

I was wondering if anyone here buys reloading supplies from Bass Pro. I live near Sportsman's Warehouse in Southaven and always been fairly impresses with their reloading section.

I was in Bass Pro last night and and almost thought it was april fools day.

The powders I use (2400, bullseye, unique) are $17.99 at SW and $27.99 at Bass Pro. Primers are over $1 more per 100

I am a MS resident so knowing I can't purchase handguns from them I rarely go in, even though I work in that area.

Is it just me or are Bass Pro's prices way out of line?

Guest Riverrat

I've checked prices at Gander Mountain, BPS and Sportsman's when I'm close to one of them. Sportsman's has got my money so far with retail sales. Plus saving on sales tax. I'll place am order with David as soon as fishing gets better.

pickins are slim in memphis I buy everything online......did do a powder group buy last year with 2 other reloaders on TGO

but for the most part all I use is powder valley and berrys with an occasional delta precision

Gun shows at the agricenter sometimes have a reload guy there,last time I picked up

10 lbs of powerpistol :)

Guest Riverrat

I spent the whole afternoon at the ag center waiting for David to show for the last gun show. He did say why he didn't show. I helped a couple with their ammo cans, got a few free and a discount on some more. My cousin told me to be in Memphis this weekend, he had a surprize for me. But called today telling me to wait til after tuesday of next week.

Guest Riverrat

I was going to help you set up for a good price on primers and powder. I'm good for now since school has started back for my son. I'll catch you later when you drive through again.