Im Drunk

Guest eyebedam

I used to be drunk by 9am off Bacardi 151 and coke or wild turkey or makers mark, then I would drink beer all day and toke a little. It got to the point where when I would get hang overs it would last three-four days. I had alcohol poisoning at least twice.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be drunk by 9am off Bacardi 151 and coke or wild turkey or makers mark, then I would drink beer all day and toke a little. It got to the point where when I would get hang overs it would last three-four days. I had alcohol poisoning at least twice.

Dude, I see why you had to quit :P

....and because of that no one should drink?

If that is the case the argument could be made against many things, including gun ownership, because bad things have happened or some have taken thing to excess in almost any situation/activity you can think of.

....and because of that no one should drink?

If that is the case the argument could be made against many things, including gun ownership, because bad things have happened or some have taken thing to excess in almost any situation/activity you can think of.

+eleventy billion.

My thoughts exactly.

No,

I am just saying drink if you want to but the money you spend on that could be put to buying more guns. LOL....LOL

I know what you mean. I loooooooove good scotch but hate that it is $80+ for most and the real good is $200. Makes me ponder urine recycling...........:P

There are any number of reasons people drink but each and every one does it of their own free will.It is easy to judge someone when you don't agree with what they are doing,right or wrong as long as they are not hurting anyone it is nobody's Godamn business but their own.Now run tell dat,you done tole everthing else.:lol:

No,

I am just saying drink if you want to but the money you spend on that could be put to buying more guns. LOL Besides that I was a mean drunk and wanted to fight when I was under the influence LOL

Hell, I'm mean sober and used to like beating up mean drunks. :rock::drama:

( Why is it that the first thing many people want to do, and the last thing they're really able to do, when they drink is fight? :rolleyes: )

J.

M357 is a man of few words, but of wise words:p

That stuff is great. You can drink it by the case and not give a damn, until you try to walk again. Didn't know it was still around. Is it still cheap? Brings back fond memories. Pizza, girl, water skis, Old Hickory Lake. Yeah, we'll leave it at that. I'm drunk and and a little bit older now. The rest is hisssstorrry.

That stuff is great. You can drink it by the case and not give a damn, until you try to walk again. Didn't know it was still around. Is it still cheap?.

It was 15.99 in Cincinnati. I remember it used to be about 7 bucks.

Crap showing my age again :death:

Guest GenNBForrest
It was 15.99 in Cincinnati. I remember it used to be about 7 bucks.

Crap showing my age again :stunned:

And, that you obviously use to be a yankee.........:death::blink:

Due to the current weather, I've passed on my usual Jim Beam, for the weekend, and am currently putting a hurting on a couple of bottles of Canadian Mist...

I figure since the snow we're getting is due to a batch of Canadian cold air, I might as well get something enjoyable from that cursed country, to go along with it. :koolaid::popcorn:

J.