Im Drunk

Guest eyebedam

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lizarita
Hey, the best way to avoid a hangover is to just never sober up. :cheers::drunk::D

J.

Good advice. But I have these two little people that follow me around and call me "mommy" and they have to be fed and bathed and taken to school, etc. The school administrators frown upon hammered parents. No idea why...:P

Good advice. But I have these two little people that follow me around and call me "mommy" and they have to be fed and bathed and taken to school, etc. The school administrators frown upon hammered parents. No idea why...:cheers:

I had that problem once with a puppy.

Might wanna try putting them out in front of a farm in the country!

Edited by strickj
The school administrators frown upon hammered parents. No idea why...:P

School admin frowns when they see me any way, since I don't let 'em get away with the :drunk: they try to pull. :D

Matter of fact, I've probably been the cause of more hangovers for school officials than any other person in this county. :cheers:

P.S. I can tend to my kid no matter what condition I'm in. Drunk, sober, sick or well, I get the job done. Always have.

P.P.S. If mine calls me "mommy", there's gonna be trouble...

J.

Never said you weren't drunk. This is the proper thread.

Just like a good historical record. I'll quit now as I am not drunk so I'm in the wrong thread. LOL

(I hope his butt muscles don't go the way his fingers have....he'll be hurt in the crash when he falls out of the chair and then smell bad to boot, tragic, just tragic :poop:)

When are people going to grow up and realize that drinking is not only a waste of money but also immature? From age 21-27 it was a blur. Then one day I decided Im going to quit drinking and doing "other" stuff. I quit cold turkey and have never looked back since and cant believe how incredibly stupid I was.

When are people going to grow up and realize that drinking is not only a waste of money but also immature? From age 21-27 it was a blur. Then one day I decided Im going to quit drinking and doing "other" stuff. I quit cold turkey and have never looked back since and cant believe how incredibly stupid I was.

soapbox.jpg

Maybe not everyone drinks like you did? I can drink one beer or have one Jack and Coke and be perfectly happy. You are correct that some people do take it to extremes, but the same can be said about food, exercise, plastic surgery and a list of many other addictions.

Not everyone drinks and stays bilitzed 24/7 for years...