Im Drunk

Guest eyebedam

Guest eyebedam

Im bout 25 or 26 bears in2 a case of bud light & feel like talikn shizt. Anyone wanna battle? No hard feelins just good ole trash talkin thats it. Merry Christmas & happy chanukia.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GUTTERbOY
Im bout 25 or 26 bears in2 a case of bud light & feel like talikn shizt. Anyone wanna battle? No hard feelins just good ole trash talkin thats it. Merry Christmas & happy chanukia.

If I ever open a case of Bud Light and bears come out, I'm running for the rifle. Or maybe the door, whichever is closer.

If I ever open a case of Bud Light and bears come out, I'm running for the rifle. Or maybe the door, whichever is closer.

Hehe,I must have had one or two as well because I didnt catch that.

However Id be running for the paper towels to clean up that big brown spot on the floor :)

:slap:Light weights!

Two cases used to be the norm for me on any given weekend,and I dont mean that Bud light crap,we drank Natural Ice better known as horse piss for the price :rolleyes:

Edited by strickj
Guest eyebedam

I got a pretty good headache this morning. Other than that I'm good. A case of Beer really isn't that much over a night of drinking & grillin. What's gonna suck is I got about 6 yards to mow today and sweating outthe beer.

I got a pretty good headache this morning. Other than that I'm good. A case of Beer really isn't that much over a night of drinking & grillin. What's gonna suck is I got about 6 yards to mow today and sweating outthe beer.

Take plenty of Gatorade or some equivalant......

...and next time I'm up late drinking...I'll make sure to check on here. But I only had about 6...so you were WAY ahead of me. But they were Natural Ice so that might be like 10 Bud Lights....lol

Guest CrazyLincoln

Two cases used to be the norm for me on any given weekend,and I dont mean that Bud light crap,we drank Natural Ice better know as horse piss for the price :rolleyes:

Milwaukee's Best Ice Light has less calories, and tastes worse. I seriously found a place that sells that stuff. It was less than $3 for a six pack. $7 for a case. Tasted like soda water and everclear.....

Milwaukee's Best Ice Light has less calories, and tastes worse. I seriously found a place that sells that stuff. It was less than $3 for a six pack. $7 for a case. Tasted like soda water and everclear.....

Id take that stuff over Sambuca any day :rolleyes:

Edited by strickj

Hey The Beast Light is my new beer. They have it at the IGA for under 7 bucks a twelver. Heck after a couple they all taste the same anyway. Just remember the colder it is the better it tastes. Cold hides things, LOL.

Guest Revelator

I get the High Life for about $13 a case at Kroger. That's in cans. With the Plus card. Buying the High Life at that price makes me feel the same way as when I buy 500 rounds of Wolf for $130. I know it's the cheap stuff, but it's going to do what it was made to do so I feel like I got a good deal.

Mike who is that in your avatar, Stonewall Jackson?

I haven't had a drink since 1985. But if you want to get really drunk without the piss beer taste then go find someone who knows what a toasted almond is, then go home with the stuff to make them, make a few drink, relax, play some cards, what ever you want to do just don't drive or shoot. That has got to be the smmothest drunk I have ever been on. Woke up the next day (in the Air Force mind you) in my dorm room, no hat, no id, no wallet, and no idea where in the heck I had been since around 10:30pm the night before.:tough:

After finding out I had left my wallet and all my other stuff in another room with a friend I gathered my drunk self (yea I was still plastered), and reported for duty (big mistake). NCOIC took one look at me and told me to go home and he woudl see me the nextday for my duty shift and we would talk about it then.

Well the talk never happened, and I never got that drunk ever again.

Guest dotsun
...and next time I'm up late drinking...I'll make sure to check on here.

That's what we used to use the chat room for, get drunk and hang out in the TGO chat area.

I'm tired. It's been a long day. I think I'll go for Bourbon and Coke - or maybe Bourbon and Bourbon.

There is a gun (or whatever) chat room over at http://www.hk94.com/hk/forums.html if you need one. You will have to register. The Flash Chat button is in the blue bar at the top of the page on the extreme right. It's a bit hard to find. But you have to promise to come back here to post. :tough:

Guest Grout

Two cases used to be the norm for me on any given weekend,and I dont mean that Bud light crap,we drank Natural Ice better known as horse piss for the price :tough:

Blue Beer!.Man that stuff is strong.I remember when a day at work was going bad I would go to the Golden Gallon at lunch and buy 2 24oz cans and chug them,the afternoon always went by smoother.:D

Guest Boomhower
There is a gun (or whatever) chat room over at http://www.hk94.com/hk/forums.html if you need one. You will have to register. The Flash Chat button is in the blue bar at the top of the page on the extreme right. It's a bit hard to find. But you have to promise to come back here to post. B)

Yahoo works good....doesn't it guys? :D

Guest eyebedam

well I got the yards done. I think I sweated out more beer than I drank last night. I'm tired I think I'm gonna take the family to dinner & maybe have a Margarita or 3.