"Breaking Bad"

Whatever happens I hope Heisenwalt blows up that freaking car wash because I'm way past worn out of hearing "give this to your car wash professional".  For some reason it annoys me to no end.

Have an A1 day!

( dangit, Monkey beat me to it, posted before I saw his post)

Edited by Mike.357
  • Like 1
Guest TankerHC

Didnt see it, did anyone mentioned that the last two episodes are extended to a total of an additional hour and a half (Both episodes combined)? They werent going to do it, but the story called for it and the sponsors agreed. Will get the same commercials as what you would have seen on the following show, but they agreed to let them run on Breaking Bad extended (ya think?)

Im still trying to figure out why Dean Norris is STILL talking about how hard it was for him to film the final episode. Isnt Hank buried in the Desert? He wasnt talking about HIS last episode he was talking about HIS and the rest of the casts last episode.

I know how they could do it. Look at the position of the handgun when Hank was shot, in the chest, didnt look like a face shot. Think Hank went out there without the body armor he always puts on? He could have been hit in the chest, (Body Armor), played dead, got out and came back. Walt "YOUR NEVER GOING TO SEE HANK AGAIN". Maybe, maybe not"

OK, I know....just wishing. 

Edited by TankerHC
So, who's tracking this with me...Walt is all weepy after Junior's outrage, calls the DEA, leaves that phone off the hook for them to trace, sees the TV spot with Gray Matter, gets all mad, and decides not to turn himself in after all? Is that what you guys got out of that?
  • Like 2

So, who's tracking this with me...Walt is all weepy after Junior's outrage, calls the DEA, leaves that phone off the hook for them to trace, sees the TV spot with Gray Matter, gets all mad, and decides not to turn himself in after all? Is that what you guys got out of that?

Yeah that's exactly what I inferred.

He was self loathing over JR but then got so pissed at Grey Matter he bolted. But I think there is a piece to the "grey matter puzzle" that we don't know yet

Yeah that's exactly what I inferred.

He was self loathing over JR but then got so pissed at Grey Matter he bolted. But I think there is a piece to the "grey matter puzzle" that we don't know yet

I don't feel like he was pissed at all.  I think he just realized that what they were saying was true that Walter White is indeed gone and Hisenburg is what he truly is now.  I feel this is very much parallel to the whole Smeagol/Gollum - multiple personality conflict sort of thing if you've ever watched LOTR.  I think the Hisenburg identity is what helped him beat the cancer and ultimately survive this far.  I think he finally decided to leave the last traces of WW in that bar.  I'm expecting that the next/last episode will be full of vengeance and fury now that Hisenburg is in the driver's seat 100%.

Maybe the Pig is for Gray Matter?  Far-fetched I know...but more likely than Hank being alive.

And I know a lot think the Ricin Cig is for Lydia...but does Walt really have a beef with Lydia, at least that he knows of?

Of course, perhaps more is revealed in the finale and he finds out Lydia wants Skyler dead...but at this point, I don't think he has any reason to go after Lydia.

Maybe the Pig is for Gray Matter?  Far-fetched I know...but more likely than Hank being alive.

And I know a lot think the Ricin Cig is for Lydia...but does Walt really have a beef with Lydia, at least that he knows of?

Of course, perhaps more is revealed in the finale and he finds out Lydia wants Skyler dead...but at this point, I don't think he has any reason to go after Lydia.

Sure looks that way the way Lydia said she didn't like having that big of a "risk" left out there referring to Skyler after Todd paid her a visit in the last episode.  I truly think now that the ricin will get mixed into a stevia packet for Lydia's tea.  Just seems weird that they made a point of her asking for it again on the last episode.

• Like 1

I think he frees Jesse, kills anyone who's a threat to his family (i.e. poisons Lydia and shoots Todd and his peeps), and finds a way to leave Skyler and the kids the 7 barrels of cash from the  white supremacists. Jesse can't see him get off without punishment, so he shoots him.

I think he frees Jesse, kills anyone who's a threat to his family (i.e. poisons Lydia and shoots Todd and his peeps), and finds a way to leave Skyler and the kids the 7 barrels of cash from the white supremacists. Jesse can't see him get off without punishment, so he shoots him.

I don't see a happy ending here. The entire how we've seen whatever WW touches turn to crap.

He will mow down the NN but I don't think good things will come with his family. I'm really hoping they don't kill the baby