Gary Johnson...the Libertarian? Really????

Meh.. I was a Life long republican until last election as is/was the rest of my family even my inlaws are now Libertarians or at least willing to vote Libertarian if Romney gets the Nomination ...and?

We refuse to vote for this .

"This guy and cronies like him" have ruined the republican party.

so there are 3 options

1.stick with the republican party when the party no longer represents what it used to .

2.try and change it from the inside back to what it used to be.GJ tried he was blocked from continuing in the Primary. as posted in the video below

3. Move to 3rd party after finding out there views are a lot closer to your own since the republican party has basically back peddled and turned in to a bunch of compromising hypocrites . Compromise isn't good when its on things like throwing the bill of rights in the trash Like the Patriot act and NDAA did and to find out the republicans support that is just unforgivable get another candidate or we will vote 3rd party .

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UgP47a6994&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Edited by plank white

Didn't you know???

Posting videos has become meaningful dialogue now. :)

Who made that claim? Sometimes a video or article says what I want to say much better than I could.

Has ridicule become "meaningful dialogue" as well?

Edited by DaddyO

Who made that claim? Sometimes a video or article says what I want to say much better than I could.

Didn't you get the memo? :)

Even if you didn't, how could anyone not figure it with all the dozens of "Pro-RP", "Pro-GJ", "anti-Romney" videos posted in the past couple of months, mostly as the first post of the thread and then usually laced through each thread. I'm just going with the flow. :wacko:

Edited by RobertNashville

I know I for one will be glad when the election is over, just so I won't see Gary Johnson, Ron Paul and all the other non-competing idiots name all over TGO everyday. :rofl: :rofl:

I second that thought although it may be optimistic to assume it will stop just because November 7th comes up on the calender. ;)

I second that thought although it may be optimistic to assume it will stop just because November 7th comes up on the calender. ;)

If it bothers you that much, there's a little red "x" up in the top right hand corner of the screen. Click it, and I promise that you'll never have to be bothered with it again.

If it bothers you that much, there's a little red "x" up in the top right hand corner of the screen. Click it, and I promise that you'll never have to be bothered with it again.

You must have the super-secret-probation version of the TGO software 'cause I don't have any little red "x" on any part of the screen.

That aside, can't you take a joke? :shrug:

You must have the super-secret-probation version of the TGO software 'cause I don't have any little red "x" on any part of the screen.

That aside, can't you take a joke? :shrug:

Oh, never mind.

No, I can't take a joke. I have absolutely NO sense of humor. :shake:

What plank really means is that he doesn't care about the glaring inconsistencies in his chosen candidate. But he's always up for pointing out any perceived inconsistencies in Romney :)

The difference between this Video and the Majority of Mitt Romney videos is that this video is not fact based or the parts that are fact based a way out of context or are meaningless . Ill admit some anti-Romney videos are just meant to be funny as hell like the "Will the real mitt Romney please stand up video" But the majority of the Videos are fact based its a lot easier to post a video then ten pages of facts about a guy but most all of the negative facts about romney could be Found and Typed out or linked to with Legit sources . The only thing this video states that is 100 percent true is that he used to be a republican but he left the party "So what?" Alot of folks have !

If you have a problem with a video posted about romneys facts and or past feel free to rebut the video with some facts about him which show the video is false or inconsistant like I did with the Video in my earlier Post your argument against GJ may be Justified Just bring facts to show why the guy isn't your choice .

As for Romney if you think RP and JG supporters are the only people against Romney you are sadly mistaken alot of Gingrich, Santorum , Cain , Bachman, OBAMA ,Supporters etc. all do the same thing and see through that clowns facade .

If your argument against GJ is that he left the republican party after being shunned then ok you win .

Well here is a documentary About him made by Gingrich "Not RP or GJ guys

And here is an obviously fake video posted by an Obama fan

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De_eu4akXak&playnext=1&list=PLE850CD516A4BA270&feature=results_main

so what? these are from different people non are RP or GJ supporters

Edited by plank white

Sure...it was all taken out of context and all the anti-Mid videos are pure as the driven snow.

I suppose it could be that all that video about the flip-flopper Gary Johnson was really just someone by the same name who happened to look and sound like Gary Johnson. :rofl:

Edited by RobertNashville

If I gotta vote for a guy named "Mitt" I wanna vote for World's Strongest Man competitor TARMO MITT!

mitt.jpg

There's no way he could make things worse than they are/going to be!

Not a bad idea...Plus, if Congress or SCOTUS or any of his agency heads get out of line he can go beat them up and put them back on the right path! :) Edited by RobertNashville