Range session: On-Target, Murfreesboro. This weekend?

When is best for you?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. When is best for you?

• Friday night... arrive @ 7-8ish
    • Saturday morning... arrive @ 10-11ish
    • Saturday mid-day... arrive @ noon-2ish
    • Any of those times are fine (please post to note exceptions)
    • Can't make it, maybe next-time (or if it was closer to me)
    • I hate you, and never want to meet you! Leave me alone!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GlocKingTN
Me, my wife, Hornet Handler, his wife, MolonlabeTN, ProguninTN and his dad, and Mike was at the range for a few minutes but didn't shoot.

So why were you all at the range?:D:up:

To everyone who came... It was great meeting you! Confirmed in my mind what a great group of people we have here.

Tungsten, Southpaw... you have a beautiful family. It is so awesome that you all go shooting together!

Hornet, Lil'shooter... Great to meet you, I very much enjoyed the meal-time conversation!

ProguninTN... Excellent to finally put a face with the name, a couple years (and, as you said, 3 forums later). Your dad is good-people, in my book... tell him to not be a stranger.

Mike... I don't know where I was when you popped in to say 'hey', sorry I missed you and didn't get to introduce myself.

We had most of the range to ourselves, so we all spread out and had a very enjoyable time for about an hour. And even though I was stuffed with a huge burrito from Moe's, I managed to put 250rd of .357sig downrange with my P239... and kept them on paper...

Southpaw let me fire a few rounds through her MP-9 Compact... SWEET shooting little pistol. I think I still prefer my XDs, but I'm glad to see that another manufacturer finally got it right, as well!

I look forward to our next collective outing!

To everyone who was unable to make it... I hope that circumstances permit you to join us on another occasion, you won't regret it. (just be careful how much guacamole you put on your burrito...)

GT, best wishes for a speedy recovery! I've considered having that procedure for some time now... Let us know how you like it.

demon, I'm sure that was tough... To me, the saddest thing in the world is when a child is taken from it. I'll be able to go shooting again in a few weeks, after my camping trip, and the Busch race in Nashville... I'd be interested in an outdoor range, since it's so nice out. I'll catch you on here or give you a call.

Peace,