Mods so why then?

Guest darkstar
OK, can we get back to flaming the mods rather than the other members? :mad:

Good one!

OK I'll start. I'm just wondering why it was felt necessary to post information regarding an ex member and alleged nefarious dealings into a post that was ostensibly written to explain why a controversial thread was removed.

I'm not defending said ex-member, I have no information regarding anything about his dealings or whatever. I'm just wondering what the point of posting that was. I know it was put in as a "comparrison" because the mods "got kicked in the balls" because of the way that issue was handled, but it had nothing to do with threads regarding religion or homosexuality and why they were removed.

The way it was stated in the admin reply seemed petty and a bit childish to me. Kind of like well, we did this and that, and oh by the way see, we did the right thing 'cause this one time we got a black eye over the way a previous issue was handled and now it looks like we are vindicated.

Hey I'm cool with the rules. I don't maintain this site, I don't spend hours of time dealing with it. I'm thankful to all the folks who keep this up and running and I say well done. But I just felt that the issue I discussed above was more of a get back and really had nothing to do with the topic at hand and I gotta say I'm a bit dissapointed by that kind of attitude. Sorry if it's controversial or rubs feathers the wrong way. I know I can leave if I don't like it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad::rofl: That's funny Rabbi!

I'm just having fun here, no hard feelings from me toward anyone. I'm a very laid back, non-violent, easy going individual. I love this board and like I stated previously, Tungsten does a great job running it and I'm grateful to be a part of the community. Everyone always ribs others for fun on here.....we're just playing around and having a good time. However, I will not sit back and let another member talk to me like Dixie did in this thread and not respond. Dixie, if you'd like to talk to me feel free to pm me and maybe we can sort this out like adults......and maybe even shake hands and come out smiling :drama:

• Administrator

The way it was stated in the admin reply seemed petty and a bit childish to me. Kind of like well, we did this and that, and oh by the way see, we did the right thing 'cause this one time we got a black eye over the way a previous issue was handled and now it looks like we are vindicated.

I have already explained why I made the comparison and the logic was fairly easy to follow along with. You obviously understood my intent as you actually quoted and repeated part of what I said. Therefore it seems the complaint is that you don't agree with it.

Fine. You don't have to agree. But that doesn't change the facts from being what they are. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Guest eyebedam
You know what "Babe?" You've been upset ever since I did join this board and it's been pretty obvious by your comments to some of my posts. Before I joined, it seemed like you were the top female poster on here.....I actually think you're a little upset that there are more females posting now. You think you're the only one that can post what you think on here? I don't think it works that way honey. When a few of us ladies were asking for a womens section, you had to jump in and say basically that you could take it or leave it......obviously you've left it. You've never posted in that section to my recollection. I am free to post whatever I want on here and comment on anyone elses comments....just as you are. About the icon thing.....what do you think the icons are for, decoration? :drama::drama::D:D:D:D:p:p:p

:mad: this is better than a wreck in NASCAR.

Guest darkstar
I have already explained why I made the comparison and the logic was fairly easy to follow along with. You obviously understood my intent as you actually quoted and repeated part of what I said. Therefore it seems the complaint is that you don't agree with it.

Fine. You don't have to agree. But that doesn't change the facts from being what they are. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Hey it's all good.....and I don't disagree to be honest. You guys run the site and there are issues involved that affect you as the "owner" that don't affect us whom merely post. I just kind of thought that including the info about the ex-member didn't have anything to do with why controversial posts were being removed (that were specific to the threads about religion, etc etc). I understand you guys were acting in your best interests regarding the previous issue with ex members and those were removed due to all sorts of other legal type issues. Just didn't see the point of comparing that to the issue that was being discussed, i.e. religion, homosexuality.

I probably could have worded my original post better.....

Guest Angel 24/7

ME too! got to go! I will be back about 2am to check it out! Have Fun!:D:woohoo::D:drama::mad::ugh::D:no1::dropjaw:To many????? I like them

Kinda looks like it. But I'm deleting any continuations of that matter. They need to take it to PM.

Aw dang!:mad: You mods are taking all the good threads! Now how will I gratuitously bump my post count?

PS - so there's no confusion I am joking...... sort of! :drama:

Guest EasilyObsessed
Geez, I would crap my pants for sex every night!!! :D

Im sure you could find a woman who would be into that...but really, who wants to sleep with someone that gets excited about feces?

Fallguy, I was making a joke and getting in a post to boost my count.

your joke went over my head I think.

LOL...I knew you were making a joke. I was making a joke like you really didn't understand what NASCAR had to do with this thread and that you didn't understand what an analogy was.

Guess sometimes all of us have post that don't come off the way we mean them......

your killing me Fallguy, and don't be impressed.

it is easy to make a joke that flies right over my head, simpleton that I am :D

yeah and I clicked on your link too, lol

i think we need to have a new thread just for the sake of bashing moderators.

No reason to bash other than it might be fun!!