WARNING - Post contains some moral and religious content!

Guest Steelharp
Now that's a god I want to invest my life in. Some spineless whimpy little jew hoping and wishing that his CREATION would decide the correct things in life. That certainly isn't the same God that created the heavens, earth, YOU.

Create and walk away and have no clue to the outcome? WOW !

You successfully missed the point entirely... no matter.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I posted in the homosexuality thread, the administrators and moderators have collectively decided to impose a moratorium on religion-centric threads.

There are lots of boards on the net to discus religion. We are a gun board with an occasional innocent joke that gets out of hand. :eek:

So, we are, going to shut down a couple of threads, including this one.

I too have a son that was born at 23 weeks. he was 2lbs 2.8oz. He also spent 5 months in children's Hospital. Me and his mother sat there and watches him go though good and bads days. The only thing that got us through was faith and family. now he is 6 years old and graduated kindergarten. I feel that this all happened for a reason to make us closer and closer to our God.

Once a man walked up to his pastor and asked, "Do you believe in the doctrine of election?" The pastor replied, "Of course I do! God cast a vote for me and Satan cast a vote against me. Whichever way I vote, that's the way the election goes!"

Think about it . . .

I get it.... freewill.... We lost a baby early on in our marriage, she miscarried and i got mad at god. As ive grown older and seen even worse been through worse ive learned some things. Every thing that happens good and bad are for a purpose. I lost ahouse once after losing a job and thought it was the end of the world. found out ten years later the wiring in the house was bad and it burned.

I was getting tires on my truck a couple hours ago. And was standing there talking to a man who was having somehting or other doneon his car. Naturally we ended up talking about gasoline and such. It was kind of a nice talk until, he started preaching. Wanting to know if I was Christian and whatnot. I do not mind saying that pisses me off. If I want Jesus I can find him him fine on my own. I don't need someone coming on to me at the NTB. Thankfully my truck was done and I needed to go square up. I was about to say something I probably would have regretted by now.