Homosexuality

Guest Angel 24/7

The Bible, tradition, and conscience (God did give us oneof those for a reason). Everything Nate said is very true and I do believe.

I guess my main point is that Christians are not called to condemn, but love. That has been lost by many and I believe that is why you see alot of negativity as posted earlier in the thread towards religion.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one thing I always found humorous about religion is that as a Catholics I always got a kick out of Baptists being against smoking and drinking and gambling but not minding divorce. Catholics have big church festivals (at least in Cincinnati) every summer and there are cigars and beer gardens and Jumbo Poker. But don't go getting divorced then you can't be a catholic.

I also believe a lot of organized religion is to populate into power and to control the hoards.

Guest DrBoomBoom

People can and do use selected parts of the Bible as an excuse to sin and hate. It's like lawyers looking for loopholes. Or like folks who try to reinterpret the plain language of the Constitution to infringe our rights.

Guest db99wj

Someone needs to provide a freak'n road map to follow what the hell is going on in this thread. I figured it out, but damn.

Well, after a lot of discussion among the administrators and moderators, we have collectively decided to axe this topic, even though it has lightened up a bit, and impose a moratorium on religion-centric threads. We'll figure a way to put it in the rules pretty soon.

That doesn't mean you absolutely can't mention the way you were brought up as a very short explanation of why you think some issue is right or wrong, just that we need to be discussing issues and not religious beliefs and getting unpleasant with those who disagree with our personal beliefs.

There are lots of boards on the net to discus beliefs.

Maybe a group hug is in order. :eek:

Guest nraforlife

Love the sinner hate the sin. That being said, the country is going to 'hell in a handcart'. ALMOST makes you want to become a Muslim.

Guest eyebedam
Love the sinner hate the sin. That being said, the country is going to 'hell in a handcart'. ALMOST makes you want to become a Muslim.

Why for the 72 virgins? They don't know what there doin & after the 1st time they fall in love and turn into stalkers. You can have the 72 and I'll take 3 that know what there doin. :D

heck now that we can talk here it has taken all the fun out of it , LOL

My final words on gays

"not that there is anything wrong with that, not at all"

PS: Tungsten GMTA

and Canyon is the guy in the middle of that hug!

Why for the 72 virgins? They don't know what there doin & after the 1st time they fall in love and turn into stalkers. You can have the 72 and I'll take 3 that know what there doin. :)

1 woman is enough to kill a man, don't know what anybody would want with 2 or 3

Guest eyebedam

If I was still single Id say for nothing more than variety. My wife would like to kill me atleast a couple times a wek im sure. :)

Guest nraforlife

Well I guess you could say ALL men are born gay or lesbian. Either you like sleeping with men or you like sleeping with women.