Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day

Volzfan

... On another note, seems as if folks like him are popping up all over due to this non-issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EzvL0uJ_UA

http://www.examiner.com/article/vante-fires-liberal-executive-who-bullied-chick-fil-a-employee

Instead of being banned from and internet forum this guy got canned from his job for attacking this poor young girl in a hate-filled tirade then posting the video to the interwebz. The tolerant folks can be sooooo intolerant, can't they?

... On another note, seems as if folks like him are popping up all over due to this non-issue.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EzvL0uJ_UA[/media]

http://www.examiner....-fil-a-employee

Instead of being banned from and internet forum this guy got canned from his job for attacking this poor young girl in a hate-filled tirade then posting the video to the interwebz. The tolerant folks can be sooooo intolerant, can't they?

When it comes to the gay marriage/rights debate, tolerance is one-sided - didn't you know that?

This guy is under the mistaken assumption that anyone cares what he thinks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EzvL0uJ_UA

http://www.examiner.com/article/vante-fires-liberal-executive-who-bullied-chick-fil-a-employee

Wow, I applaud them for firing him. Not because of gay vs anti-gay, but because what he did was flat out wrong! That girl was just trying to earn money and be polite. If that was my daughter.....I'd bitch even louder on the Internet.

When it comes to the gay marriage/rights debate, tolerance is one-sided - didn't you know that?

It's a diversion. Unemployment ticked up again this month. Obama's got nothin'... except the poor folks he's gonna protect.

Haha, well apparently his company cares about what he thinks! He's probably regretting this one, big time. One doesn't get a job as a CFO making min wage, especially for a large company that produces medical supplies. He just made the most expensive statement of his life. Maybe all that tolerance will keep him warm when they shut the power off to his house.

Haha, well apparently his company cares about what he thinks! He's probably regretting this one, big time. One doesn't get a job as a CFO making min wage, especially for a large company that produces medical supplies. He just made the most expensive statement of his life. Maybe all that tolerance will keep him warm when they shut the power off to his house.

Just proves Freedom of Speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences.

If your going to make inflammatory comments, make sure you're at the top of the pyramid.

Guest 6.8 AR

But you know, you can't fix stupid. :D

No, but you can beat it with a dummy stick!

You know, without bringing religion into it, Solomon was truly a wise man. We got a lot of childish people in this country. I dunno if if childISH is right. More like aged children. .....foolishness dwells in the heart of a child but the rod of correction will drive it far from him. SO, TMF, you're on to something there.

Hell TMF aint even from Polk county, where none of "them" want to sprawl out to. Us Polk county folk have something to be grateful for I reckon. Not you TMF, but for them not wanting to live in God's country. :D

Edited by sigmtnman

:D If you have not gathered it by now, I don't believe the federal government should be in the business of doing much of anything. I don't believe in Social Security. I'm not sure what benefits from military you are referring to but I'd assume it's pension and if so, I don't believe the pension should transition to anyone after death and really don't believe there should be a pension.....(etc)..

Got it. You want to remove all the existing economic lifelines in America that could benefit one's spouse: social security, military death benefits, retirement pensions, annuities, you name it.

I agree that if you could do all that, then there would be no discrimination ,since no one would no longer receive any real world advantages due to marriage.

What you really aspire to thusly do is "fundamentally transform America" so that marriage no longer has meaning as a legal status, but only a religious one.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

Got it. You want to remove all the existing economic lifelines in America that could benefit one's spouse: social security, military death benefits, retirement pensions, annuities, you name it.

I agree that if you could do all that, then there would be no discrimination ,since no one would no longer receive any real world advantages due to marriage.

What you really aspire to thusly do is "fundamentally transform America" so that marriage no longer has meaning as a legal status, but only a religious one.

- OS

A little simplistic of an explanation but pretty much exactly. :up: The government should not be in the business of providing welfare, regardless of what pretty name you dress it up with.

Edited by sigmtnman

Ha, never man. I'll disagree with you on stuff, but you're not an a$$hole. This guy here needs to strap the gloves on and go a few rounds.

RIght. You know how boring this board would be if we all agreed on everything? There's some good debates here, We can do without the other nonsense though. One thing about it though, the hammer of justice here on TGO makes Thor's hammer look like a trim carpenter's hammer.

RIght. You know how boring this board would be if we all agreed on everything? There's some good debates here, We can do without the other nonsense though. One thing about it though, the hammer of justice here on TGO makes Thor's hammer look like a trim carpenter's hammer.

Turd alert!