Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day

Volzfan

This CFA thing is only a big thing here in the south, where ignorance, intolerance, and a religious superiority complex are combined to form all of you supporters.

Wow, what a broad brushstroke. Look no further regarding ignorance, intolerance and bigotry than your own mirror.

• Like 2

This CFA thing is only a big thing here in the south, where ignorance, intolerance, and a religious superiority complex are combined to form all of you supporters.

This seems to be the very reason that there can be no debate from your side. All those who seem to have your opinion seem to want to do is scream "Bigot!", "Homophobe!", and call us "mouthbreathers" and then do this :ignore: when someone wants to discuss the matter calmly and rationally.

Guest Nikator

Wow, what a broad brushstroke. Look no further regarding ignorance, intolerance and bigotry than your own mirror.

I don't have to. There are a few pages of posts that illustrate EXACTLY what you said.

Sorry to call you out to be what you are. An ignorant religious sheep.

Guest Nikator

This seems to be the very reason that there can be no debate from your side. All those who seem to have your opinion seem to want to do is scream "Bigot!", "Homophobe!", and call us "mouthbreathers" and then do this :ignore: when someone wants to discuss the matter calmly and rationally.

LOL. quite a rational discussion you have going here.

The bible says a lot of crap. You can't pick and choose to suit your own predjudices.

Then why do the yankees continue to move here if it is so bad here?

Edited by sigmtnman

Been hearing the same thing all week from those with donkey tatoos. Fact is, one of my gay friends fully supported CFA. Apparently, a bunch of whiney liberals piss him off a lot more than some guy's interpretation of the bible.

Guest Nikator

Then why do the yankees continue to move here if it is so bad?

Because we can live where we want and sprawl the rednecks out into the places where nobody wants to live, like Polk County.

I don't have to. There are a few pages of posts that illustrate EXACTLY what you said.

Sorry to call you out to be what you are. An ignorant religious sheep.

I am none of those things Sir, and I take your accusations as a personal attack.

I'm actually very open minded. So open minded that I see this debate from both sides and determined there is really no debate to be had. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It doesn't mean you have to accept it, but to be truly open minded you should "tolerate" it. I am tolerant of all opinions, even the opinion of the owner which I happen to disagree with.

What I am intolerant of is folks like you that level accusations and cast stones because you simply don't agree. I have a feeling you wouldn't do that in person to anyone, because you'd be going through life getting punched in the face regularly. Since you're here spouting off at the mouth I can only assume that you haven't had the humility-inducing event of getting a good punch in the mouth. That tells me something very clearly: you are a coward. If you wouldn't be willing to say to my face what you just said here then you are, indeed, a pants wetting coward.

• Like 3

I am none of those things Sir, and I take your accusations as a personal attack.

I'm actually very open minded. So open minded that I see this debate from both sides and determined there is really no debate to be had. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It doesn't mean you have to accept it, but to be truly open minded you should "tolerate" it. I am tolerant of all opinions, even the opinion of the owner which I happen to disagree with.

What I am intolerant of is folks like you that level accusations and cast stones because you simply don't agree. I have a feeling you wouldn't do that in person to anyone, because you'd be going through life getting punched in the face regularly. Since you're here spouting off at the mouth I can only assume that you haven't had the humility-inducing event of getting a good punch in the mouth. That tells me something very clearly: you are a coward. If you wouldn't be willing to say to my face what you just said here then you are, indeed, a pants wetting coward.

:clap:

Guest Nikator

Ah, so you are a Damn yankee. I was just fishin but had a pretty good idea based on the superiority complex. Hypocrite much?

It's funny how given lack of argument brings out the bigot in yall.

That's some great spelling and grammer.

That's some great spelling and grammer.

ouch. I may lose some sleep now. Why are such an angry person? Heck, you don't hafta answer. I reckon, I'd be upset too if I were born "up there".

------

My apologies to the decent yankees. I should not have said some of those things and lumped all yall together. Though I'd still be upset if I were born up there. :D

Edited by sigmtnman