got that glock 32 finally

Sam1

Been drooling over one of these for a couple of weeks now. Met the wife's technical requirement of selling one of our current stockpile before being allowed to get it.. Sad but true. Sold the Bersa UC Pro 45 to a member here and ran down the road to Franklin to pick this up on the way home.

12345.jpg

Going to order a .40 barrel and 9mm conversion this weekend, was too expensive at the shop to have them get it for me. This officially makes me a flip-flopper for talking trash about glock and then buying one.

• Like 1

Took her out to the range today and am pretty happy with it. It's the first time shooting this caliber , it had more muzzle flip than expected but you could do follow up shots without much effort. This was the first magazine and @ 15 yards (think that's as far as their range goes). Group was 8-9".. Even with the cheap target ammo this thing hits exactly where you point it. Also ran a few powrball's through it and there was zero difference between them and the 124's.

Might try some 147's next time and see if that reduces the flip any.

2012-07-31172017.jpg

<puts on mall ninja costume>

Nah man, it was definitely the humidity or the disrupted airflow from the brass laying in the floor. Could be that the factory pressed the bullets when the casing was being twisted to the left or maybe even the target being pinned up a little bit too far to the right :rofl:

The problem is that I put that fat grip adapter thing on the back thinking that since I have big hands it would be the best setup, turns out I was wrong... Going to just remove it and see how it feels. After shooting it I'm not even sure the medium adapter would be a good fit; should've shot it first before installing it.

Edited by Sam1