Way to go dummy!

CLARKSVILLE, TENN. — A man went on a violent rampage beating a woman and pulling two guns on her Saturday at 941 Drum Lane.

James Eric Sloan, 47, pushed the victim to the ground, hit her head with his fists, kicked her, pulled her hair and held a 9 mm handgun to her head while she was on the floor, the police report said.

The victim said Sloan threatened to kill her many times.

Sloan left the house and the victim locked the doors. While Sloan stood outside he pointed a Colt .32-caliber revolver at the victim and verbally threatened her, the police report said.

Sloan, who gave an address of 941 Drum Lane, was taken into custody and the guns were seized. The victim shows signs of physical injury including bruises on her arms and head. Sloan has no history of domestic violence and was charged with aggravated assault. His bond was set at $2,500 and was released by Clarksville Bonding.

I know this guy.....This does not surprise me one bit!

Dave

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6.8 AR

If you know folks like this, I'm not sure I want to grab that cup of coffee. :D Just messin witcha Dave.

I don't even know where Drum Lane is. This town has gotten too big for me!

If you know folks like this, I'm not sure I want to grab that cup of coffee. :D Just messin witcha Dave.

My son works with him and that's how I got to know him. Not a friend. I just know the dude. Not only did they take his handguns, but ALL his guns in the house. The paper article wasn't entirely right. He also got charged with domestic assualt/violence.

Dave

Edited by wd-40

North of I-24, West of 76...near exit 11

Edited by wd-40

If these charges hold, this guy will never again own guns, which will be the least of his worries.

There are a lot of "dog rescue" organizations that find good homes for dogs that have been in abusive households. Maybe we need a "gun rescue" organization that finds good homes for guns that have been in abusive households. Unless "gun stores" and "pawn shops" qualify . . . .

Edited by QuietDan
Guest 6.8 AR

Well, The Leaf has it's moments. Mostly poor moments. I wouldn't expect it to get much right. It has

the same tendency to be a good fish wrapper as well as the Tennessean and most other papers, nowadays.

Since leaving home, years ago, I'm not sure if I ever subscribed to it other than getting one with paid advertising I

used to have to do. The internet version is just as lousy. Mad Magazine has better content.

Well, The Leaf has it's moments. Mostly poor moments. I wouldn't expect it to get much right. It has

the same tendency to be a good fish wrapper as well as the Tennessean and most other papers, nowadays.

Since leaving home, years ago, I'm not sure if I ever subscribed to it other than getting one with paid advertising I

used to have to do. The internet version is just as lousy. Mad Magazine has better content.

I read the online version just to keep an eye on what's going on with the local gov and events. A few months ago they started requiring money just to read their online version, even though they have tons of those obnoxious ads that pop up and drive across the screen while you're trying to read. Once you've accessed their page a few times they'll lock your IP from reading stories. I find it hard to pay for an online news source that only has a couple stories a week I want to read at the price of what a daily physical paper costs. Now I have to use an IP hopper to access their page.

Guest HvyMtl

I know that is pic is public knowledge, and I know there are websites that publicly post the info. But, should we post them? Innocent until proven guilty. Fellow hasn't has his day in court.

That said, its the bad apples, supposedly like this guy, who taints the rest of us, who are law abiding, and easy to get along with.

I know that is pic is public knowledge, and I know there are websites that publicly post the info. But, should we post them? Innocent until proven guilty. Fellow hasn't has his day in court.

That said, its the bad apples, supposedly like this guy, who taints the rest of us, who are law abiding, and easy to get along with.

Didn't seem unethical since it's public and in the OPs article at the top. Only difference is this has a pic. It's publicly accessible, just like Lindsey Lohan's mugshots.

No one said he was guilty. Booking Log is public record! And Eric will have his day in court!

Dave