Ever heard of this? when was it made, PCI .22 Revolver from Germany

Guest joshmanning

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin Team

It was imported by the precise imports company out of Decatur prior to the gun control act of 1968. Sold in hardware stores for about $25. As a general rule, they were junk - true Saturday night specials.

Not much value other than sentimental if it was handed down.

As a safety note, these absolutely are not drop safe.

Guest joshmanning

It was imported by the precise imports company out of Decatur prior to the gun control act of 1968. Sold in hardware stores for about $25. As a general rule, they were junk - true Saturday night specials.

Not much value other than sentimental if it was handed down.

As a safety note, these absolutely are not drop safe.

hum... we have fired over well over 1500 round through it, and its very very accurate.. its what my friend started with, his dad started and got his permit, and his grandad got his permit on and they took it to the range all the time..

its one hell of a gun, it gets thrown around all the time and it stays in the ammo box haha

knew it was cheap, but just didnt know how old etc.. i know it says 68 and has 3 logos on the left under the revolver but didnt know if that was the year

it looks like a gun i got at the rod and gun club in germany back in 1979. i paid $50.00 for it and it came with a second 22 mag wheel. it is called "texas star" and was made in germany. it one good shooting gun. never has given me any problems. it is not a "saturday night" special.

• Admin Team

There were some good examples of the different models. Later on, they were mostly pot metal. Once the firing pin on the hammer started preening, they were done.

Sounds like you got a better one. That's a rarity if it was imported that late.

I'm sure there are still tens of thousands of these sitting around in tackle boxes and people's glove boxes.