I got a speeding ticket

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa!!! You are stepping out of bounds here buddy.

If that is the way you feel, than you have no business being a LEO. Too much emotion behind a badge.

Besides my Step brother thought it was funny. (he is the cheif of police in Belle Plaine, KS.) But he has a sense of humor, and doesn't see himself as a "Super Citizen" with a black suit and shiny badge.

A lot of assumption there rookie. Keeping on insulting someone is in bad taste. There isn't any emotion in there from me. Just detest that labeling as I always have. I wouldn't care for calling vets derogatory names or anyone else for that matter. I here it all the time and it doesn't upset me, just don't think it's funny. But I will strive harder to gain you're approval.:D

BTW it's not that big a deal, sorry to drag it on.I know you didn't mean any harm. :D

Calling a cop a pig is the same as calling someone a *igger. Even in a joke, IMHO.

No it isn’t; not even close.

I mean no disrespect; in a couple of years you will laugh that you even posted this.:D

Guest bkelm18
No it isn’t; not even close.

I mean no disrespect; in a couple of years you will laugh that you even posted this.:D

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree. Calling someone the "N" word is referring to hundreds of years of slavery and hate. Calling a cop a pig is... well... not.

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree. Calling someone the "N" word is referring to hundreds of years of slavery and hate. Calling a cop a pig is... well... not.

Actually it didn't, and pig came out of the late 60's and with the same connotation.

Anyway, evidently I sounded upset or angry. Not the case. Sorry about that. I've been laid up and on meds (oxycotin?) after my surgery and i might be a little Jekyll/Hyde. So overlook anything that looks out of character from me.:D

Guest db99wj
Should have shown him your official "HCP" Badge and you probably have only gotten a warning.:(

Well then you would have just pulling rank. Those HCP badges are nothing to play around with. They would have sent you on your way, back to the mall, in your crown vic.

Guest mikedwood

I'd take the class if offered and keep the ticket off the record if possible. If insurance goes up over a ticket it goes up a good bit. << How do I know this?

Guest jackdog
Should have shown him your official "HCP" Badge and you probably have only gotten a warning.:)[

Naw the Leo would have laughed so hard he would have needed a change of pants