My new little honey - an AR carbine

Guest The Cat

Guest The Cat

I haven't really participated here very much as of late and thought I'd reintroduce m'self to you... I'm the member formerly known as Lab Rat.

And what better way to re-say 'Hi' than with gun pics?!?

Just got 'er finished up last evening. For me, it is a D.I.A.N.E. rifle - (Does It All, No Exceptions)(Well, for me personally, anyway.)

One of these days it'll have some good glass up top - haven't made my mind up between the Eotech and Aimpoints... but it definitely has a scope in its future.

I just wanted it tough and adaptable, with some CDI factor thrown in for good measure.

V001.jpg

V002.jpg

V004.jpg

V005.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Cat
That looks GREAT!!!!

Really makes me want a flat top AR!!

I fought that urge for years. Believe me, it's best just to give in. :rolleyes:

Guest The Cat
Your right... I may just have to break down in a few months and just

get me a whole new upper. Great excuse if you ask me. :wave:

Break Free, My Brother!!!!!!!!

For me it always had to be a box-stock A1, or A2, or CAR. Then that <censored!> Schadenfreude here got into the flea-throat floor-ends and after a while I decided I'd join the 21st Century. :P

You can get a good Upper for $105............. :rolleyes:

Break Free, My Brother!!!!!!!!

You can get a good Upper for $105............. :rolleyes:

True... but for my skill set... it would have to be a complete

upper. :wave: Not sure how well I would do taking the barrel

off and all. Like the forearm you have on there!

Oh i have one of those too, but it was almost twice what the Eotech was (its a 3x) and it is SWEET!

Its currently attached to my Saiga 7.62x39 but will soon be on the Saiga .308 as thats what its calibrated for (bullet drop compensator). Kinda funny when your scope is worth 3x what the gun is LOL.

Yeah, they're pretty 'spensive.

Unless you have a former Marine for an older brother, who now does IT work for the DoD, and still has LOTS of contacts in the Corps...

Then of course, you can get one for beans :)

Guest Taurus Pro

What i like about building an AR is the fact you can go to any Airsoft website or storefront and get stocks, scopes,rails, and just about anything for the outside of it dirt cheap.

FullMetal

What i like about building an AR is the fact you can go to any Airsoft website or storefront and get stocks, scopes,rails, and just about anything for the outside of it dirt cheap.

FullMetal

But is it good stuff? I thought most stuff for airsoft was plastic...

yeah, yeah, yeah,

I would imagine the manufacturing process and quality of materials for real accessories and airsoft guns are quite a bit different.

But hey, I may be wrong, would'nt be the first time for sure...

• 2 weeks later...