Guest canynracer

NICE! very nice!!

You should get it done up like Captain America :D

[ame]

[/ame]

"Hero Gear" style

Edited by canynracer
Guest eyebedam

Very nice. Is the pic the actual bike or just 1 like it? (IE color) I been thinking of getting another bike myself.

Very nice. Is the pic the actual bike or just 1 like it? (IE color) I been thinking of getting another bike myself.

Thats the actual bike, and I love the color.

Its Dakar yellow. I used to have a M3 the same color.

Guest Brian@GunDepot

Grats on the bike.... I partial to HDs though. ;)

Nice deals gap sticker on the upper there.... too bad that place is so unsafe to ride now... :(

If I had any money I would buy stock in all the big motorcycle producers NOW ! I just bought one, another supervisor where I work got one today, another is going to buy soon. There were aleady 5-6 bikes parked out front of the office daily. There is like 4 threads going on here now about bikes. Its here to stay with gas the way it is. Look out, there are going to be alot more of us on two wheels out there folks.

Super bike Joe. Now, you going to make your parking lot bike friendly? I mean a guys bike could tip over in the jungle out front?!

We are actually talking with upper management at our facility about making a bike parking area complete with concrete strip for the stands so they don't melt in and tip over in summer ! !

Ride safe

Guest Brian@GunDepot

We are actually talking with upper management at our facility about making a bike parking area complete with concrete strip for the stands so they don't melt in and tip over in summer ! !

I'd say your management will come back with a reply and a stock pile of kickstand plates saving thousands of $$... lol

I carry one of these in my saddle bag for new pavement/hot days. I'd cry is my bike tipped over from something so simple.. :D

kick_stand.jpg