NEW BLACK PANTHER DECLARES: WE WILL HUNT ‘PINK A**ES’ DOWN, ‘KILL ’EM, DIG ‘EM UP & KILL ‘EM AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN!’

Our current racial dilemma presents so many social disparities for the other than "Black" races. When will either the local or federal governments respond to this? Whites being beaten indiscriminately and no repercussions and the constant threats - what are we thinking; it's just going to die out. It comes to a point when words are like seeds, they take root with people especially in times like these with high unemployment, 1 in 7 persons on some form of government support, etc... Does it make it okay because they're black and angry at an injustice of so long ago? It seems that we as a white society are powerless when it comes to addressing real threats in the community, we just give it the brush off and label it as okay because the majority of society is to politically correct and soft. If I expressed such blatant murderous sentiments towards another race I would torched by the media and surely suffer severe personal loss.

Screw this I just sent in a complaint to the DOJ. Let them come, let them act - if those we've elected as representatives will not act I'll show them the prettiest crimson color there is.

http://www.justice.gov/contact-us.html

• Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

Our current racial dilemma presents so many social disparities for the other than "Black" races. When will either the local or federal governments respond to this? Whites being beaten indiscriminately and no repercussions and the constant threats - what are we thinking; it's just going to die out. It comes to a point when words are like seeds, they take root with people especially in times like these with high unemployment, 1 in 7 persons on some form of government support, etc... Does it make it okay because they're black and angry at an injustice of so long ago? It seems that we as a white society are powerless when it comes to addressing real threats in the community, we just give it the brush off and label it as okay because the majority of society is to politically correct and soft. If I expressed such blatant murderous sentiments towards another race I would torched by the media and surely suffer severe personal loss.

Screw this I just sent in a complaint to the DOJ. Let them come, let them act - if those we've elected as representatives will not act I'll show them the prettiest crimson color there is.

It's those people in the DOJ that are the problem along with all those who use the race card to get elected. You just sent

them a thank you note.

These racists can make these threats while Obama and Holder stand silent and afraid to act.

This is going to get bad. And I fear it is going to get bad for the people that have the ability and training to engage these criminals.

Guest 6.8 AR

These racists can make these threats while Obama and Holder stand silent and afraid to act.

This is going to get bad. And I fear it is going to get bad for the people that have the ability and training to engage these criminals.

Who is afraid to act? They're part and parcel to the NBPP's shenanigans. Obama and Holder sleep well at night,

unless David Axlerod's around. i hear he and Eric have been feuding lately.

If I expressed such blatant murderous sentiments towards another race I would torched by the media and surely suffer severe personal loss.

Not necessarily, there are plenty of white supremacy/skinhead groups saying things just as bad and occasionally worse. Sometimes the hammer drops on them, sometimes it doesn't. They are for the most part "checked out" at one point and time or another by LE and I don't see any reason to believe the black supremacists are not.

Now please don't get me wrong, I think this is a disgusting way for anyone to think, speak or act. Regardless of race. I also can't think that even the lefty'est leaning lefty wouldn't consider the NBPP a racist organization.

The pictures I seen, they had their faces hid behind bandanas. I didn't think REAL MEN hid their faces?

Bring it ribbone!

Wait, I thought it was against the law to hid your face when acting in such ways. Seems they made one group not hide their face when they marched in their white robes. But I guess using a bandana to hid your face is ok? wait

FLORIDAChapter 876 Criminal Anarchy, Treason and other Crimes Against Public Order

876.13 Wearing mask, hood, or other device on public property.--No person or persons shall in this state, while wearing any mask, hood, or device whereby any portion of the face is so hidden, concealed, or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, enter upon, or be, or appear upon or within the public property of any municipality or county of the state.

876.155 Applicability; ss. 876.12-876.15.--The provisions of ss. 876.12-876.15 apply only if the person was wearing the mask, hood, or other device:

(1) With the intent to deprive any person or class of persons of the equal protection of the laws or of equal privileges and immunities under the laws or for the purpose of preventing the constituted authorities of this state or any subdivision thereof from, or hindering them in, giving or securing to all persons within this state the equal protection of the laws;

(2) With the intent, by force or threat of force, to injure, intimidate, or interfere with any person because of the person's exercise of any right secured by federal, state, or local law or to intimidate such person or any other person or any class of persons from exercising any right secured by federal, state, or local law;

(3) With the intent to intimidate, threaten, abuse, or harass any other person; or

(4) While she or he was engaged in conduct that could reasonably lead to the institution of a civil or criminal proceeding against her or him, with the intent of avoiding identification in such a proceeding

Not certain on my source but I think allot of states have laws about hiding your identity .
Guest Lester Weevils

Yes but laws like that are aimed at bad racist people like the KKK! :) It is impossible for minorities to be racist. Everybody knows that.

actually I found a larger list with out going to every state. This site is actually about media and allergy masks but they end up being covered by those same laws they enacted to keep the KKK from wearing masks in public. But like we see, bandana are OK?

http://www.anapsid.org/cnd/mcs/maskcodes.html

Need to wear an air filtration mask when you go out to avoid the effects of fragrances, chemicals, pollens and more?

You may be breaking the law.

Guest Lester Weevils

So just wondering, how long before we have to march for equal rights?

actually I found a larger list with out going to every state. This site is actually about media and allergy masks but they end up being covered by those same laws they enacted to keep the KKK from wearing masks in public. But like we see, bandana are OK?

Thanks Vontar

Those are witty points which only serve to demonstrate how uncouth, insensitive and racist you are, incapable of understanding what is easily understood by our betters-- Smart people with liberal arts degrees. Even more damning, you haven't the slightest concept of sacred knowledge owned by political scientists or social scientists. Face it, you are a knuckle dragging anti-science luddite! :) For instance Nancy Pelosi has a bachelor's degree in political science so you better believe she knows a thing or two about science!

For no particular reason except encroaching senility, am reminded of an old A.E. Van Vogt SF novel. Perhaps the final "reveal" chapter of his Null-A books from long ago. Perhaps 1940's vintage. Van Vogt was hardly an author one would characterize as scientifically plausible. Hardly more scientifically plausible than Kilgore Trout, though A. E. could tell a good yarn and occasionally concoct an inspired allegory.

The gist of the story's lead-up, as best I recall (which isn't much)-- Earth had been peacefully taken over by an advanced alien civilization which enforced elaborate but seemingly nonsensical training intended to educate humans into being civilized. Not necessarily cruel training-- Merely weird training that didn't seem to make a lick of sense. The aliens were so technologically advanced that earthlings went along with it because there was little alternative. Possibly the aliens were so dern smart that humans needed to learn the freely-offered lessons in order to advance.

Toward the end of the story, an earthling protagonist discovers the truth-- There are TWO alien races, not one. The technological race-- There must have been nerds in the 1940's because Van Vogt's description of a tech-alien is perfect parody of a modern day borderline-asperger nerd (except for minor details such as number of arms and legs). Replete with extremely limited conversational skills, birth control glasses and a zillion advanced electronic devices clipped to the nerd-alien's belt. Beings who know everything technological but little else.

Eons ago the technological nerd-race had wandered the galaxy, finally discovering a race of large philosopher snails. The philosopher snails had no technology, no understanding of math and no aptitude for science. In millions of years, the philosopher snails never once developed even the simplest tool but had "thought deeply" on philosophical issues. The philospher snails knew everything about the meaning of life. Just ask em, they'll tell you how smart they are. The philosopher snails can wear you out with BS, droning endlessly on truth, beauty and the meaning of life, but they are too dumb to operate the simplest tool. The nerd-aliens, having never imagined such intellectual sophistication, were completely snowed by those morally superior philosopher snails and spent the following eons enforcing these dumb-as-a-brick philosopher snails' idea of what is "beautiful and just" on the rest of the galaxy.

Well in the real world, scientists, engineers and ordinary people don't necessarily recognize the true omniscient wisdom of our home-grown liberal-arts philosopher snails, but the philosopher snails know what is right and you better not tell them otherwise! Especially most elevated and mystical saints so wise as Alinski, Ayers, Sharpton, Holder or Obama!

Thanks Vontar

Those are witty points which only serve to demonstrate how uncouth, insensitive and racist you are, incapable of understanding what is easily understood by our betters-- Smart people with liberal arts degrees. Even more damning, you haven't the slightest concept of sacred knowledge owned by political scientists or social scientists. Face it, you are a knuckle dragging anti-science luddite! :) For instance Nancy Pelosi has a bachelor's degree in political science so you better believe she knows a thing or two about science!

For no particular reason except encroaching senility, am reminded of an old A.E. Van Vogt SF novel. Perhaps the final "reveal" chapter of his Null-A books from long ago. Perhaps 1940's vintage. Van Vogt was hardly an author one would characterize as scientifically plausible. Hardly more scientifically plausible than Kilgore Trout, though A. E. could tell a good yarn and occasionally concoct an inspired allegory.

The gist of the story's lead-up, as best I recall (which isn't much)-- Earth had been peacefully taken over by an advanced alien civilization which enforced elaborate but seemingly nonsensical training intended to educate humans into being civilized. Not necessarily cruel training-- Merely weird training that didn't seem to make a lick of sense. The aliens were so technologically advanced that earthlings went along with it because there was little alternative. Possibly the aliens were so dern smart that humans needed to learn the freely-offered lessons in order to advance.

Toward the end of the story, an earthling protagonist discovers the truth-- There are TWO alien races, not one. The technological race-- There must have been nerds in the 1940's because Van Vogt's description of a tech-alien is perfect parody of a modern day borderline-asperger nerd (except for minor details such as number of arms and legs). Replete with extremely limited conversational skills, birth control glasses and a zillion advanced electronic devices clipped to the nerd-alien's belt. Beings who know everything technological but little else.

Eons ago the technological nerd-race had wandered the galaxy, finally discovering a race of large philosopher snails. The philosopher snails had no technology, no understanding of math and no aptitude for science. In millions of years, the philosopher snails never once developed even the simplest tool but had "thought deeply" on philosophical issues. The philospher snails knew everything about the meaning of life. Just ask em, they'll tell you how smart they are. The philosopher snails can wear you out with BS, droning endlessly on truth, beauty and the meaning of life, but they are too dumb to operate the simplest tool. The nerd-aliens, having never imagined such intellectual sophistication, were completely snowed by those morally superior philosopher snails and spent the following eons enforcing these dumb-as-a-brick philosopher snails' idea of what is "beautiful and just" on the rest of the galaxy.

Well in the real world, scientists, engineers and ordinary people don't necessarily recognize the true omniscient wisdom of our home-grown liberal-arts philosopher snails, but the philosopher snails know what is right and you better not tell them otherwise! Especially most elevated and mystical saints so wise as Alinski, Ayers, Sharpton, Holder or Obama!

Alien racist!!

Guest ThePunisher

Well, I guess since we are pink a#ses, we can start a pink panther group. We could take our green tip armour piercing bullets and paint them pink.

Sorry BrasilNuts, you already suggested the Pink Panther Party. My bad.

Edited by ThePunisher