New Video on Zimmerman's Account of Fatal Fight

Now, I don't know why you would post this stuff...a lot of folks here have already decided on Zimmerman's guilt so what's the point of continuing to have threads about it? :whistle:

Uuuh... because some folks don't agree that he's guilty with the evidence revealed to date? To me, everything points to a justified shoot at this point. Not saying it can't turn on a dime with the right piece of evidence. Just saying, I'm not convinced he killed an innocent 12 year old kid in cold blood. I won't be until somebody proves it.

• Like 3
Guest bkelm18

Uuuh... because some folks don't agree that he's guilty with the evidence revealed to date? To me, everything points to a justified shoot at this point. Not saying it can't turn on a dime with the right piece of evidence. Just saying, I'm not convinced he killed an innocent 12 year old kid in cold blood. I won't be until somebody proves it.

And that's the way it should be. Innocent until proven guilty.

Mike; you do know I was joking, right? :)

I've believer Zimmerman has been railroaded by everyone from Martin's parents (trying to portray this gansta-want-a-be as some sweet, innocent little boy) to the race baiters (Jackson, Sharpton, etc. claiming (falsely) that Zimmerman acted because Travon was black) to news media doctoring tapes and portraying Zimmerman as a "white Hispanic" and to a prosecutor looking to placate the black community and trumping up charges that seems more and more likely can't be supported by the evidence.

I think Zimmerman likely made some bad choices and could have handled the situation better but it's looking to more and more to me that the shooting was justified.

Guest nysos

Yep, I am not saying he is or isn't guilty - but from what the so called facts the media has portrayed, it seems like a justified shoot. The media is a bunch of nitwits that has agenda's they try and push, especially if you look at all the different media covering this case. You can clearly tell on each article written, who they are in favor of, be it Zimmerman being innocent or Martin being innocent. There is probably plenty of evidence that the media will never see, and I hope never see's and everything gets sorted out in the court room.

It just pisses me off so much that everyone acts like they have so much invested in this case, all the media attention being given is royally messing up Zimmerman's life. Assuming he is innocent and doesn't end up going to jail, what can the guy do now? Almost anywhere he goes everyone will know his face and name. Who will give him a job? Who will give him the time of day? Even if he is proven innocent, people will still have a grudge against him all because of the attention the media has given him. I hope if he is proven innocent he is given the opportunity to sue Martin's family for damages to his name as a result of getting the media involved in the case.

Yep, I am not saying he is or isn't guilty - but from what the so called facts the media has portrayed, it seems like a justified shoot. The media is a bunch of nitwits that has agenda's they try and push, especially if you look at all the different media covering this case. You can clearly tell on each article written, who they are in favor of, be it Zimmerman being innocent or Martin being innocent. There is probably plenty of evidence that the media will never see, and I hope never see's and everything gets sorted out in the court room.

It just pisses me off so much that everyone acts like they have so much invested in this case, all the media attention being given is royally messing up Zimmerman's life. Assuming he is innocent and doesn't end up going to jail, what can the guy do now? Almost anywhere he goes everyone will know his face and name. Who will give him a job? Who will give him the time of day? Even if he is proven innocent, people will still have a grudge against him all because of the attention the media has given him. I hope if he is proven innocent he is given the opportunity to sue Martin's family for damages to his name as a result of getting the media involved in the case.

Only a jury can say if he is guilty or not. We all have our opinions and have voiced them here based on the information the have been given. As you can see, we are all not in agreement.

I’m sure this entire trial will be televised and we will see what the jury sees.

You are right; people will judge Zimmerman based on their interpretations of what he did. Plenty of people have sent money for his defense, what makes you think one of them wouldn’t give him a job? Actions, right or wrong, have consequences.

We all have plenty invested in this case. Many people have fought hard to get “duty to retreat†laws repealed. Cases like this and the one in Texas have some legislators taking a second look at the consequences.

• Like 1

Of course...until either charges are dropped or there is a trial and a verdict it will be going on. :)

i figured Zimmermans troubles were ongoing, I meant Gideon still running his fingers on the topic. ;)

next thing you know he will bad mouth Obama

I just wonder what would have happened, if "Z" would have stayed in his truck, and NOT pursue Martin? What did the 911 Operator tell him to do?

I wonder what would happen if I suddenly woke up and was 25 again and me wondering about that is just about as useful as wondering about what "if' Zimmerman had done this or done that.

What if Martin had waited 10 minutes longer before leaving the house he was staying at...or stayed at the store 15 minutes longer than he did...what if Martin hadn't been acting in a way that drew Zimmerman's attention...what if Martin had actually looked like the little innocent young boy that was in all the pictures we say after his family and the media scrubbed his current photos off the web.

I agree 100%. Florida is going to have a mess on their hands!

If that's the case, they need to deal with anybody that breaks the law with a swift, stern hand. When it comes to a bunch of folks that are sick and tired of thuggery, Florida ranks right at the top. They're armed too.