Libertarian Gary Johnson: Abolish The IRS!!

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

Well since Ron Paul has been railroaded by the corrupt two party (gang) system, here is our best choice for POTUS 2012!.....I am now throwing my supprot behind Former Gov. Gary Johnson!

Your support for Johnson, will be appreciated by obummer during his 2nd term.

• Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

Spock just happens to be right on this. Although it would be nice to abolish the IRS, and I would be an ardent

supporter of this, a Constitutional amendment would most likely be required to do it. Unfortunately, the IRS will

stick around until the Fair Tax is adopted by the amendment process and the other one is abolished. If you

guys will recall, Prohibition had to be abolished the same way, also. No president can by any power perceived,

could do that kind of heavy lifting.

Johnson would be a fantastic choice for president. I think on some fiscal issues he is much better than Paul. However, Johnson has major problem. He has absolutely zero name recognition. If you asked a thousand people just off the street who Gary Johnson was, I bet you might have 10 that know who he is and only one who knows what his positions are. If Paul ran third party, he would pull way more votes than Johnson just on name regonition alone.

While I really like Johnson, and he is the type of person we need, there is no way he can win the election.

Well since Ron Paul has been railroaded by the corrupt two party (gang) system, here is our best choice for POTUS 2012!

I am now throwing my supprot behind Former Gov. Gary Johnson!

Ron Paul didn't get "railroaded...Ron Paul LOST.

That aside, I thought RP had all these "double secret probation delegates" that were going to force and brokered convention and make RP the Republican nominee this year???

Ron Paul didn't get "railroaded...Ron Paul LOST.

That aside, I thought RP had all these "double secret probation delegates" that were going to force and brokered convention and make RP the Republican nominee this year???

:rofl:

:rant: 3rd party win?

:down: not'gunna happen.

+1 on getting rid of the IRS, along with a few other gov-run-agencies. Push for the Fair Tax, it's the only one building up steam.

But once again, it ain't gunna happen. Not with the Congress we have now holding the purse strings. Vote them all out, start over.

Edited by kieefer
Guest 6.8 AR

Johnson would be a fantastic choice for president. I think on some fiscal issues he is much better than Paul. However, Johnson has major problem. He has absolutely zero name recognition. If you asked a thousand people just off the street who Gary Johnson was, I bet you might have 10 that know who he is and only one who knows what his positions are. If Paul ran third party, he would pull way more votes than Johnson just on name regonition alone.

While I really like Johnson, and he is the type of person we need, there is no way he can win the election.

I've got to admit that I have seen him only once on any show. That was when the Judge still had his show. Good interview,

but I still only know he kept spending down as Governor because of his veto power. Very little name recognition will hurt him.