M&P Shield 40cal---Where can i find one is in East TN??

Guest Hank

I am looking for an M&P shield chambered in 40cal at a shop in East TN, i am from knoxville and would love to find one close. I have called Academy and Bass Pro, but they have none in stock and do not have any current orders coming in.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Hank

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rebeldrummer

not sure on this one...i know that there are a lot of people looking.

i know i am...and i personally know 3 other guys that are!!!

Bills Outpost in Maryville has not had a .40 yet, just a 9mm or two.

They dont have an ETA either.

I saw one three weeks ago at a gun shop in Seymour but didnt pick it up (didnt have extra $$$) but now

I am kicking myself for not doing it!!! lesson learned....AGAIN!

Other than the "I need it's" what's your hurry on such a new model? There's a lot about the Shield that I really like but I'm also suspicious of it's newness and even more so in 40 S&W. Regardless, I do hope that you find one and that it is a good pistol that you'll report back to everyone here as to how well it work's.

Thanks very much for the info guys! If you hear about any more, please let me know!

Would a shop such as Coal Creek be able to order one, or how does that even work?

TNWNGR--- I want to see what all the hype is about. It seems to be the correct size and fit for what i am currently wanting for CCW. I am also a fan of the 40 cal, if i have the choice, not that i would not dismiss a 9mm.

Thanks Guys

Guest Gwith40

I saw one at Benton Shooters Supply a couple of weeks ago...of course it is probably gone by now. Nice store to visit, though, if you haven't been there.