Most TactiCOOL AR15 Ever

ted

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18

We know its BS but Somewhere there a guy saying I can do that too, And the bad thing is they walk among us and possibly breed too.

Yeah well the way I see it, it's their money and if they are doing something they enjoy, more power to them.

True but most are not spending any on training and have some unreal ideas on what the're abiltys are fantasy is one and doing something like this guy for a spoof. And like it or not the anti gun people lump us in with them. I have been to ranges where these guys show up with all this stuff and have no idea on how to behave at such places not all are that waybut some are over the deep end. And yes its there right to spend and do as they please I tend to give them alot of room and sometimes the whole range I dont want to be part of their bad day if they have one.Having money does not equal common sense.

Guest Victor9er

We know its BS but Somewhere there a guy saying I can do that too, And the bad thing is they walk among us and possibly breed too.

It may be BS but consider this.... he still actually bought all of that stuff! Hopefully he just threw it all on the one gun for the video and it's normally all spread out amongst 3 or 4 different guns, but still.

The "tactical treats" was pretty funny. And if you can make it through the video the outtakes at the end are amusing as well.

I had seen a similar video a while back, but the guy was outside.

Guest bkelm18

True but most are not spending any on training and have some unreal ideas on what the're abiltys are fantasy is one and doing something like this guy for a spoof. And like it or not the anti gun people lump us in with them. I have been to ranges where these guys show up with all this stuff and have no idea on how to behave at such places not all are that waybut some are over the deep end. And yes its there right to spend and do as they please I tend to give them alot of room and sometimes the whole range I dont want to be part of their bad day if they have one.Having money does not equal common sense.

Who cares? Live your life. If that means spending a lot of money looking like a fool, then at least you're doing something you enjoy. If they want to look the part and not train to be the part, that's their choice too.

Edited by bkelm18

That's better than the TactiCOOL AR-15 video! :clap:

I am sitting in a public place watching that and I literally spit coffee out of my mouth!

it's a wonder he can even walk around with that mutch stuff on ohh and did you see the shot gun shells but he has no shot gun hahaha

Agreed it was a spoof and yes they can spend their money how they want I'm talking about the who belive they're Rambo just because they buy stuff they ar a danger to themselves which doesnt really bother me burt they are a danger to others dont ask how I know because I still a little ill thinking about it. If you are out to have fun great but keep it real when you need to.