how to make the wife happy!

RWF

My wife also likes the pink & black setup. Well done!

She is looking to have one done to match her rifle.... anyone know of a metallic pink finish that would match the tactical solutions color, and who might be able to do it?

My wife said she'd kill me if I brought home a pink AR. She doesn't believe in girly lookin' guns. She's not fond of the pink Cricket .22lr I have stashed for the little girl either but we both know she'll absoutly love it.

• Like 1
Guest wickedwanda

My wife said she'd kill me if I brought home a pink AR. She doesn't believe in girly lookin' guns. She's not fond of the pink Cricket .22lr I have stashed for the little girl either but we both know she'll absoutly love it.

I use to be the same way. Didn't care about the pink but as you age you want to at least look nice when your face hits the ground. :pleased:

My wife doesn't like the pink gun concept and is emphatic about not having any pink gun's in our house. I am slowly getting the poin of the M&P JG special and small amount's of pink on the gun to id it as a savy female shooters gun. wickedwand's came out nice, I don't know if the slide mass reduction slot's really helped or not but they do get your attention.

My wife also likes the pink & black setup. Well done!

She is looking to have one done to match her rifle.... anyone know of a metallic pink finish that would match the tactical solutions color, and who might be able to do it?

Kings custom, did the pink, i know they at least 2 different pinks. the pink that matches Julies grip insert and the pink that her zomble rilfe is in. she should some pictures up soon.

My wife doesn't like the pink gun concept and is emphatic about not having any pink gun's in our house. I am slowly getting the poin of the M&P JG special and small amount's of pink on the gun to id it as a savy female shooters gun. wickedwand's came out nice, I don't know if the slide mass reduction slot's really helped or not but they do get your attention.

we can not say on the mass reduction just now but she has several pro's. is it will be easy for her to say, i know before we got the brass magwell back she it did say it seems softer and easier to kept the front on target. i need double check the recoil system also.

i do know that the cuts Tim C put in hers made her slide lighter than my pro limited. it is less than a oz.

Edited by RWF
Guest Victor9er

Same here, my wife hates pink.