Looking to get rid of a Ruger SR9C

Guest tstoner

Guest tstoner

I have a Ruger SR9c that I am looking to get rid of, is there any where in Clarksville that I can take it or post it with out paying for it? I was going to post it on here but apparently you must be a paying member to post in the classifieds. And the only problem I ran into taking it some where around here is they do not wanna pay anything for it. I know what the gun is worth and what everything I have to go with it runs for and I am not looking to loose out on that much money. So if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

The problem with selling it to any kind of shop is just that, they're a shop - they have to resell it. Selling any item yourself is always going to get you the most out of it.

I am not aware of anywhere in or around Clarksville that will allow you to bypass that.

I realize that the fee to post it here might seem high, especially when you are trying to get every dollar out of it, but that fee will most likely get you the absolute most out of your gun by allowing it to be sold to the audience that will pay what you are looking for.

If you can bring yourself to it, I would suggest getting a membership here. The last time I renewed mine, I thought I would use it a time or two, and have used it over a dozen times now. Plus that fee helps keep the servers up and give us access to this community! :up:

Anyway, regardless of your choice, GLWS!

• Like 1

Benefactor membership is well worth the price. Use it once or 50 times and you'll always get the best prices on stuff and get what you want out of what your selling. Don't forget about the ability to trade for another firearms you might like better. i've certainly done that 20 or so times just to try something different. It's really worth it and I think you should give it a go. You might be surprised.

A gun is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, not what you have invested or a blue book tells you it is worth. Your issue is trying to get the gun in front of someone who is willing to pay what you are willing to sell it for. if you want a 3rd party to help you get the gun in front of the most potential buyers, you should be willing to pay them for their services. In this case the 3rd party is this forum or others like gun broker.

If you are not willing to pay it, your best bet would be word of mouth. Ask your friends if they know anyone, see if your range has a board you can post on. Have a yard sell, whatever you can do.

anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you ,,,,,, we can help you join the forums and you will see but you have to trust us first it's not all about the fee you will make a lot of good friends here jest as well . But you got to want to help your self first and join it want hurt you one bit. It can only help believe me .

Guest tstoner

I don't think it is to much but right no I just don't have the extra cash to pay for the membership due to fixing my bike, that is one reason why I am selling the gun plus I don't really carry it anymore. If I had the extra money I defiantly would join I've been wanting to for a while now but never ended up doing it cause I didn't see a reason to, but now kicking myself for not.

I have a Ruger SR9c that I am looking to get rid of, is there any where in Clarksville that I can take it or post it with out paying for it? I was going to post it on here but apparently you must be a paying member to post in the classifieds. And the only problem I ran into taking it some where around here is they do not wanna pay anything for it. I know what the gun is worth and what everything I have to go with it runs for and I am not looking to loose out on that much money. So if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

it looks like you are posting it on here the way you have it put up I think that is against the rules it is in the wrong section should be in classifieds witch you should have a membership to post some thing for sale the mod may lock this post
  • Like 1
Guest tstoner

it looks like you are posting it on here the way you have it put up I think that is against the rules it is in the wrong section should be in classifieds witch you should have a membership to post some thing for sale the mod may lock this post

I'm not posting it on here for sale I am asking for help on where I can post it, but it is ok someone has told me about a site called ###.com to post it and it is free so after I sell it and get my bike fixed, Ill buy a membership on here with the what is left over. Thank you everyone for the help.

I'm not posting it on here for sale I am asking for help on where I can post it, but it is ok someone has told me about a site called ###.com to post it and it is free so after I sell it and get my bike fixed, Ill buy a membership on here with the what is left over. Thank you everyone for the help.

http://###.com/

Guest drwright6

Middle Tennessee Gun Exchange on Facebook..It's free, but it's a new group and not a lot of members yet. Worth a try I guess.